Chapter 2: Clone Army Arrives

Hey all you handsome readers again this is a new chapter of my star wars x dxd and now here are some reminders.

Talking
"Action"
Thinking
Shouting
Now without further a do lers get on to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Location Earth
Year: 30 ABE
Y/n pov
As everyone looked at me with suprised i quickly headed back to the ship but then i heard irina saying...

Irina:...Y/n is that you
Y/n: Hello Irina long time no see.

As irina was tearing up she ran and hug me in the chest and she said.

Irina: Stupid stupid don't ever do that again pls y/n.

As she said that i remember the day she broke my heart and filled it with pain and agony i shoved her away and getting back to my ship.

Irina: No... Y/n pls come back
Issei: Hey!!!! Come back here she wants to speak to Ack!!

As now everyone look at issei who was now holding on to his throat gasping for air they saw y/n lifting his hand and the droids were looking at the scene and then I said.

Y/n:Be careful on where you choke you disgusting pervert.

And that he let go of issei of the force choke as he was gasping for air as for the others look at me in shock while they can't do nothing because the droids are.looking at them poll said.

Poll: General our scanners says our gunships have reach the landing point they are ready for building the factory.
Y/n: Excellent lets get moving.
Poll: Roger Roger lets get moving.

As the droid left the faction leaders look at me and i know they are going to ask questions about today.

Michael: Who are you.
Y/n: I am The Inquisitor and my real.name is nanya business.
Sizrechs: What are you saying amd please may i ask you something.
Y/n:And what is it.
Sizrech:We will take That nekomata girl out of your Ack!!

As i heard him saying he wanted to take hanna away from me as i heard that the devils attacked her home i was furious i quickly choke him as everyone readied their weapons at me.

Azazel: Rias no
Rias: Surrender Now or we will make you!
Y/n: Well then i guess this is gotta hurt for you!!!

This is your lightsaber for nowAs i grab my lightsaber and ignited it as magna guards were ready to attack and battle droids ready to fire but i signaled them that i will handle them and saw irina did not raise her weapon and still crying

As i grab my lightsaber and ignited it as magna guards were ready to attack and battle droids ready to fire but i signaled them that i will handle them and saw irina did not raise her weapon and still crying.

As kiba lunges me to attack i quickly stop him with thw force and push him back to the others and walks slowy towards them as Koneko runs straight at me to attack i quickly side step and punched her in the gut spitting her saliva on her mouth.