Part 2: First Day

Dylan POV:
Man I can't believe im late on my first day! First i overslept, then I slipped and fell tryna find my way to the bathroom in this dark ass hotel room cause for whatever reason I didn't think to cut on the bedside lamp. Acting like I can see in the dark on some X-Men type shit but oh well! Altho I'm 10 min late on the rig I see it's a long ass line so I dont feel too bad. I had to speed here and was still tryna adjust my clothes while I'm standing in line til I hear a raspy, yet smooth voice right beside my ear that made me shiver, "u may want to lace up ya boots, lol" I look down and notice I'm damn near bout to trip. I smirked and reached down to tie them quickly before standing and turning towards that voice to reply when my breath got caught in my throat! I was staring into the bluest ocean I have ever seen! Gorgeous! I could tell I may have caught her off guard by the way I was staring but gahdamn she bad!  Ok D get it together! Say something! "Umm hey yeah thanks. I was in a hurry this morning...umm I'm Dylan" I say and I stick out my hand, she just started back at me, eyeing me from head to toe and slowly gives me a smile that I realize I had been waiting for my whole life.
"And I'm Micah. Uhh u new around here? I think I would've seen u before..where u from?" She asked. I noticed she still had my hand in hers. "I'm from Mobile Alabama. Yeah it's my first time on the rig. How bout u?" "Oh I been doin this for about 5 years now. I'm from South Bronx."
Oh shit that explains the accent that I hear. Damn I didn't notice the line was moving forward til someone passed by us and she STILL holding my hand! She has strong hands, I wonder what they would feel like on my-
Fuckkk D stop that! It's been so long since I had some that I'm literally contemplating sleeping with this woman. And she has just the right amount of masculinity. I love it when I get a rough one. My ex was 4 years ago and I been celibate ever since. It's been hard cause women try to come on to me but they just didn't make me feel anything. I'm not attracted to fems. I have always been into studs as some would call them. I love the rawness of it. I like to be held during the night and made love to the same way any other woman would enjoy. It's just hard when u have ppl who judge u based on what u look like. I'm what many would call a "stud" due to my somewhat baggy clothing, tapered haircut, gym body, and piercings. I'm about 5'8 and a red bone. But I think my celibacy is about to end if she keeps staring at me like this!
" Sorry for staring but...u are beautiful...I'm sorry if that came out a bit to-"
"Nah baby u good" I replied fast hell cause I wanted her to know I was anything but offended. I wanted anything she wanted at that particular moment and couldn't wait to get the day started and over if it meant getting to know Micah on another level ...