Part 11: Questions

Michah POV:
*Standing in the kitchen, staring at all the food in the pantry*
Hmm...I never really realized how much food I tend to buy, yet never sit down to actually enjoy a meal. I never minded eating alone, but it's during those times I was face to face with loneliness. Many times, I tried to date, cooking meals hoping it would impress enough to eventually look pass my "extra accessory." I guess I figured if I was good at everything else, then when that issue came up, it wouldn't matter cause she would be deeply, hopelessly in love by that time. Lol, smh, I was dead wrong!! Now as I prepare these waffles for Dylan, watching those cooking shows was one of the best things I ever did. My mom used to say, "Girl, you gon make some woman a damn good mate. Just make sure she deserves it." Without  a doubt, I have found my wife. Which reminds me, I need to call my mom and see how she doing. She went on a cruise with one of her closest friends  to Tahiti. I surprised her right before her b'day with the tickets hoping she wouldn't say no. I also included one of her girls so she wouldn't have to be by herself. She is always the life of the party,  lol! They remind me of Laverne & Shirley. But honestly, ain't much I wont do for her. She is my best friend. It's time I give her an update on my love life. Thank goodness I finally have one cause I know she was worried. Speaking of my love life, I'm tired asf and barely have any energy but I promised my baby some waffles and I will deliver. The things she allows me to do, smh, lawdddddd! I love how sexually free Dylan is with me, better only be with me! It's like I can explore every fantasy I have ever conjured up and she is completely on GO MODE! The last position puts me in a trance just thinking about it....
*FLASHBACK 2 HRS AGO*
DYLAN: Uhhhh baby fuck! Ur too deep! Damn ur dick is big! Shit!
*assuming the position against the door, legs spread, while Micah grips her hands, pressing her further into the door*
MICAH: *head buried deep in Dylan's neck, sucking, kissing, moaning in her ear* u feel so good! U like it from the back baby?? Am I hittin it how u like??
DYLAN: *eyes rollin back* ummmmm
MICAH: use ur words babygirl *speeding up*
DYLAN: DADDY! I love it! Take me to the floor baby...fuckkkk
*FLASHBACK OVER*
MICAH POV:
Damn that was intense! I never would have imagined any of this. I always wanted, no, NEEDED someone to love me for me. This time, I think I hit the jackpot. Matter of fact-
DYLAN: *interrupting Micah's train of thought* Hey love, how u feeling? Still light-headed? *wrapping her arms aro und Micah's upper torso, nuzzling her neck*
MICAH: *smiling hard asf* oh I'm definitely feeling much better....thanks to u for taking care of me. I didnt mean to almost pass out on u
*FLASHBACK*
MICAH: Uhhhhh baby I'm c-cu-cummin....I ca-cant f-feel my-my l-legs *drops to the floor*
DYLAN: BABY!! hol up let me help-
MICAH: No bae.... I'm.....alright.....just a lil winded *pullin Dylan down to the floor beside her, tucking her head under her chin* just lay with me til I recover...please....
DYLAN: *reaching up to grab the blanket from off the bed* no problem baby just rest I got u *wrapping the blanket around both of them and holding Micah close to her chest*
*FLASHBACK OVER*
DYLAN: I'm just glad u are ok....what happened to u tho? U scared me but u were so calm about it so I didnt freak out
MICAH: *shyly* umm it's only happened one other time and that's  been years ago when I first had an orgasm by masturbating. I had never felt that kind of blinding pleasure...and that's what happened with u. U made me feel things that I didnt know were possible. Thank u for taking ur time with me and giving urself to me....u have no idea what that meant to me. But I do have questions...
DYLAN: *completely lost in the color of Micah's eyes* u can ask me whatever babe...
MICAH: OK
#1-where do u wanna go from here? I want a committed relationship.
#2-whats ur ring size?
#3-do u want a fall or spring wedding? Or do u wanna elope?
#4-how many kids do u want? I want at least 3 with u
#5-whats ur info? I need it so I can add u to my insurance
#6-when u wanna move in?
#7-I want to meet ur folks and u can meet my mama. Do u have any food allergies that I should know about-
DYLAN: 😁😁😁😁 whoa slow down let me answer the first ones before I forget-
I want marriage, size 8, Fall wedding, no elopement cause my people will kill me😂@least 3 babies, preferably, 2 boys and 1 girl, but s long as they are happy and healthy I'ma ok with  whatever, u can make copies of my license or whatever is in my wallet, I will move in whenever u want me to, I'm allergic to seafood but thats it. So, I had questions about everything u just clarified so I guess we good, lol!
MICAH: *holding her arms out to place Dylan in her lap* listen,  I meant every single word I said last night and right now. This isn't a game for me and I take it very seriously. I promise to not lie or cheat on u. There are just some things that u never have to worry about with me.
DYLAN: I completely agree, I know u said u were a virgin before but it did run across my mind that maybe u had other things that u wanted to experiment with and I didn't wanna get in ur way....*holding head down*
MICAH: NO MA'AM! PICK YA HEAD UP WHEN IM TALKIN TO YA MA! I'm sorry for being forceful but I don't like that shyt. U can always look me in my eyes luv....dont shy away from me. I know we just met but it doesnt take me a lifetime to recognize sunshine. I'm in love with u...honestly....
DYLAN: *staring deep into Micah's eyes * I'm in love with u too and stop looking at me like that bae...making me wett and its sensitive right now daddy...
MICAH: *whispering * can I taste u again? Please....I promise to go slow...u make me so hard *placing kisses on Dylan's exposed chest*
DYLAN: But u got breakfast already laid out-
MICAH-thats for u *sliding down to kneel in front of Dylan* and this is for me
DYLAN: DAMN oh yes!!