you know i always sleep naked

📸📸📸

liked by arianagrande, jasonmccann, zaynmalik and 4,345 others

justinbieber
so glad we got past all the petty drama and reconnected i luv you bihhhh @arianagrande
view all 56 comments.
zaynmalik so cute 🥺
arianagrande love u 🖤
haileybaldwin babes 😍

💬💬💬

jasonmccann yo where'd you go?

oh i left with ariana and went to in and out

jasonmccann ok just making sure you're safe.

aww that's sweet 🥰

jasonmccann yeah whatever.

🌃🌃🌃

"earth to justin" I heard ariana saying snapping me out of my day dream. "sorry jason texted me." I said as we finished eating out burgers.

"so yeah i really like zayn he's so kind and sweet and ugh he's just the best we went on our first date and it was so romantic he brought me to this amazing park and we had a picnic." ariana said.

"oh my god that's so cute i'm so happy for you." I said while smiling at ariana. "Thank you, and then when he brought me home he kissed me and it just felt so electric like ugh it was perfect." ariana said.

"okay so are you guys like official or what?" i asked. "i mean well no we haven't put a label on it yet i guess we're just taking things one day at a time." she said.

"oh that's good there's no need to rush into anything right away."  i said. "exactly that's what i like about zayn he doesn't need labels and doesn't give a fuck what people have to say."

"period. but anyways we should get going it's already midnight my moms gonna kill me." I say as we get up throwing all of our trash away and going home.

on the way home me and ariana just jammed out to all of our favorite songs and i almost started crying because of how drunk i am and how much i've missed doing this with her.

she eventually had to drop me off at home but before we parted ways i gave her the biggest hug. "Ugh i love you." i said

"i love you too goodnight." she said as i exited her car and walked into my house thank god my mom was already in bed so i wouldn't get yelled at for coming home so late.

it's always just been me and my mom together. my dad wasn't a complete douchebag though after mom and him got a divorce he moved to new york but he still keeps in contact with me and makes sure to send me birthday presents and money occasionally.

i snuck up into my room trying to be quiet as possible so that i wouldn't wake my mom. once i got into my room i took off my shoes and and started taking off my costume.

i got into my usual sleepwear which is just my underwear and a tshirt and got in bed. right as i'm about to fall asleep my phone starts to ring it was jason calling me on facetime.

"hello?" i say

"hey did i wake you up?"

"no i just got into bed."

"oh cool i just wanted to call because i miss your voice"

"aww that's sweet."

"ugh don't start with all that fag shit." he said making me laugh

"i'm sorry." i said while giggling.

"what are you wearing?"

"just my underwear and a tshirt, you?"

"nothing"

"of course you aren't"

"what? you know i always sleep naked."

"oh i sure do know from experience."

"ugh i wish you were here sleeping with me so you could feel how hard my cock is."

"mmm daddy."

"oh you like it when daddy talks about his hard cock?"

"ugh yes"

"yes what?"

"yes daddy"

"fuckk boy daddy's stroking his hard cock for you."

"oh yes daddy i'm jerking off too."

"oh fuck yeah boy i wanna head you nut for daddy."

"ughhhh daddy." i moaned as i nutted all over myself.

"fuck yeah baby just like that you're gonna make me nut."

"imagine you're cumming in tight little hole daddy"

"damnnnn boy fuckkk i just made a mess."

"mmm wish i was there to lick you up."

"oh fuck yeah, anyways i'm tired boy sweet dreams."

"goodnight." i said as he ended the facetime call.

so this was a short chapter but i hope you still enjoyed next chapter will be longer i promise but make sure to vote on this chapter and comment your thoughts i love you all!