1

Drake POV

"Love you too ma, and of course I will be safe, Fee should be here any second no—" I was interrupted by a honk. I looked up and saw my cousin Nafesa and her best friend Sereyah excitedly yelling and waving towards me getting my attention. "Gotta go ma, love you bye" I hung up after we said our goodbyes.

"Cuzinnnnn" Fee yelled as she opened her car door and ran towards me giving me a tight ass hug, and when I say tight, I mean tight... heffa almost killed me. "Uh girl" I winced, she laughed and let me go, "Oops" she said. I gave her a quick hug. "Shid I know you missed ya boy but calm down" I said chuckling "Now help me with some of these bags" I said grabbing one of my 3 suitcases. "Sereyah girl there's one for yo lazy ass too" I said laughing. "Ugh just call me out huh" Sereyah said stepping out the car.

"Hey bitchhh" Sereyah said hugging me, "it's been foreverrr" "I know right, damn what, like 10 years shiddd" I said shaking my head. We all hopped into Nafesa's 2017 Jeep Cherokee after loading it with my bags and pulled off from the ATL airport to Nafesa's house. I just moved back from my hometown Canada, without my parents so i'll be staying with my cousin Nafesa for the remainder of my senior year.

I'm excited, Nafesa is my favorite cousin in the world, we are like two pees inna pod. I know you're probably like, why come all the way from Canada to ATL by yourself. Well, one I miss ATL I haven't lived here since I was about 8, this is where I grew up and I just wanted to be around more family, especially my cousin, I don't have any family my age in Toronto, shits mad boring.

"Soooo Aubrey" Fee said as she drove, "what's new with you boo, any girls? any guys?" she asked, did I mention I was bi? "Nope" I said popping the P. "Life's dry as shit, and stop calling me Aubrey, I haven't gone by that since I was like, what 12" I said folding my arms. "So what we call you now boy?" Sereyah said digging in her purse. "Drake" I said proudly. "Well whoever you are, you wanna hit this blunt" she said retrieving a rolled back wood from her purse. "Shorty don't even play like that of course I wanna hit that" I said making us all laugh as she sparked it up.

By the time we made it to Fee's house the blunt was damn near gone and we were high as hell. "I need yo plug number" I said stumbling out the car and grabbing my bags. "He got that pack don't he" Sereyah said as we walked to the door. "Spray bitches, I do not wanna hear my dads mouth" Nafesa said frantically as she tossed Sereyah her Victoria's Secret perfume and we sprayed our selves down. We walked into the house and I was greeted by Nafesa's parents, my uncle Morris and aunt Gabby.

 We walked into the house and I was greeted by Nafesa's parents, my uncle Morris and aunt Gabby

"Hey there boy" My uncle said pulling me into a bro hug, "Damn you bigger than me now" he said sizing me up and chuckling

"Hey there boy" My uncle said pulling me into a bro hug, "Damn you bigger than me now" he said sizing me up and chuckling. "Ahh almost" I said laughing. "Hey auntie" I said giving my aunt a hug, "Oh sweetie Aubrey you so big now" she said squeezing my cheeks. "Your new room is all made up for you" she said motioning me to follow her down the hall.

"Thanks tete, I love it" I said giving her a hug, "Nonsense, your family, if you need my i'll be in the kitchen making dinner" she said as she gave me one last hug and left to go cook

I heard a thud against my door and opened it to see Fee and Reyah sprawled our on the floor looking exhausted. "Damn what u got in them bags, your old house?" Fee said as she tried to catch her breath, "Y'all heffas dramatic" I said snatching one of my suit cases in and placing it in the closet. "Maybe a little" she said and placed the others ones in the closet as well. We all sat down on my bed and relaxed for a second.

"Lemme take a shower, and y'all can show me around the town, k? cool" I said making my way to the shower as they nodded.

💥

First Chapter 💚
Thanks for reading, how is it so far, first couple chapters will be the boring ones, it will get turned up soon though, just gotta build a tempo lol... Support Support Support ‼️