"Hyunjin, Chan! If you two really need to mouth a conversation to each other then how about I send you down to the dean of students and you can talk there!" Hoseok yells at them.

"Uhm, no sorry sir. Won't happen again." Hyunjin speaks up quickly. If there was one person that those three delinquents were scared of, it was the dean of students, Mr. Min.

"Well then get back to work!" Chan and Hyunjin nod. Chan sighs and turns back to Felix and their project. To find Felix...sleeping? His head was down and his eyes were closed.

"Stop staring at me." Felix's deep voice makes Chan jump. He was about to 'wake' the younger up but it appears he was already awake. "I'm not sleeping, I'm just thinking."

"About...?" Chan raises a brow.

"About how quickly we can learn this choreo. Anyways," Felix opens his eyes and starts to stand. "Class ends in a few minutes so I bid you good day." He walks away to his two friends who were talking.

"Ready to go asshat?" Felix lightly punches Jisung's arm, his smile widening. Jisung rolls his eyes but nods and the three boys leave the dance room.

"So how'd it go with Chan?"

"Eh," Felix shrugs. "It was fine. Except he was annoying me for a good 10 minutes." He glares into the empty air as they walk to the lunchroom.

"Right right, so mind telling us why you were so pissed earlier today?" Jisung says as they sit down at the table Jeongin and Seungmin saved for them.

"Well, during the break-" But a certain Chinese puppy didn't allow Felix to finish his sentence.

"Aussie bro! Minhoe! Squirrel boy! Foxman! And Dandy! How are you all? Us 10 haven't hung out in ages!" Jackson says laughing as he and his boyfriend Mark sit on either side of Felix. Jackson slings his arm around the boy as Mark, always being the quieter one, just smiles politely as Jaebum, Youngjae and Jinyoung sit with them.

"So," Jinyoung starts. "How's your winter trimester so far?"

"It's going great for Minho hyung, Seungmin hyung and me, can't say the same for Felix hyung, though."

"Oh? And why is that?" Jaebum asks as he starts eating.

"Well Chan and Felix got paired together for a project in Dance class."

"Bang Chan?"

"Yeah," Felix mutters, annoyed.

"Told ya that you should have joined visual arts instead." Youngjae shrugs cockily.

"Oh shut up you Otter." Minho rolls his eyes, making the others laugh.

"So Jeongin, Seungmin, how's the relationship going?"

"Fine really, I still can't believe it's been three months!" Seungmin says excitedly, Jeongin just blushes and looks down at his half-empty plate. Seungmin laughs and pinches his boyfriend's cheeks.

"I wish I had a relationship like that," Minho says dreamily. Jisung perks up at this with a boost of confidence.

"You might." He says smirking at his plate.

"As if Sungie. No one could love me, I'm too old!" Minho says dramatically while putting his hand on his head in 'sorrow.' Jisung only shakes his head. Felix gives him a glance, but turns to his phone when it gives a buzz.

Changbin:
Can we talk ?

Felix:
I thought I blocked ur number

Changbin:
Felix..please. I just want to apologize

Felix:
No. You were right. I shouldnt have been so naive

Changbin:
Felix..

Felix:
Please stop talking to me. Thnx

Changbin:
Felix wait

You can no longer send messages to this user.

"Who was that Felix?" Jackson asks.

"No one." The boy says looking around the cafeteria, only to meet his eyes with the worried ones of Seo Changbin. Felix glares at him and turns away so he can tune back into the conversation of his friends.

...

The rest of the day goes by quickly, and soon enough, Felix is walking along the sidewalk on his way to the dance studio. You see, 3 days a week, Felix goes to the dance studio just to get some practice in; sometimes you'll find him with a friend, but most days he'll come alone. One of his very good friends, Hirai Momo, runs the dance studio. She and Felix have been friends for a few years and she always let him come in whenever he wanted to.

"Afternoon Mo!" Felix calls as he walks into the doors of the dance studio.

"Afternoon Lixie!" Momo greets from the front desk. Felix signs in and quickly walks down the hall to his self-claimed dance room. He drops his bag on the floor, closes the door, plugs his phone into the speakers, and turns on NCT's Fire Truck.

He really enjoyed NCT's music. All the subunits really excited him and he always enjoyed listening to a full-unit playlist. And thankfully he didn't find Fire Truck to be a hard dance, and it was exciting to try out WinWin's part.

A knock on the door stops Felix after a good while of practicing. Momo pops her head into the room.

"Hey Lixie, I know how much you love this place but I gotta close up shop now so..." She jabs her thumb towards the door, a pained smile on her face.

"Ah really? Ok, sure gimme a sec." Felix says and quickly checks the time. He got here at 4, and it was already 7:30. He laughs to himself as he packs his things and makes his way out of the studio and back home to where he knew dinner was waiting for him.