'But–"

"Just trust me, child" I felt a squeeze on my hand and someone caressing my back to give me the courage I was lacking.

'Fine...' I held my breath, forcefully pulling away from Minseo, surprising her and everyone watching. "Oh-ho? Now, you're disobeying me?" She said, completely amused before throwing her bag over to her minions. "If it's a fight you want then it's a fight you'll get"

'Fuck, now what?!'

"Just keep your eyes open, don't look away from her and don't even think of running away"

'Are you insane?! She'll fucking kill me!'

"Prepare to die!!" Minseo came running towards me with her fist in the air, ready to break my face.

'I'm totally gonna die and it's all because of you!!' I panicked inside my head, cursing that damn voice for putting me in this mess, but still kept my eyes open just like what she said.

As she came closer, I felt a yellow glow appear from both of my eyes and the next thing I knew, she suddenly seemed slower after I managed to dodge her fist─ making everyone gasp.

"What the actual fuck?!" One of her minions yelled in surprise.

Minseo was the best fighter in school, not even the boys could keep up with her attacks and to think me, the weakest one out of every student here avoided it had shocked them to the core.

"Thaaat's it! Keep your eyes on your enemy and fight back!"

Not even a single punch or kick Minseo was making had reached me, I was dodging all of them so easily that it felt unreal how slow her attacks actually were.

"Stop dodging and fight me, you bitch!!" A scowl was evident on her annoying face while she rushed to me again, planning to kick the side of my head but I blocked it and with a deep breath, I mustered up all the courage I could get before punching her right in the nose.

A series of impressed gasps filled the entire hallway as the audience began filming Minseo's bleeding─ and probably broken nose.

"Go get her, Y/n!!"

"Teach that bitch a lesson she'll never forget!"

"HAHAHAHA I got that on video!"

At this point, everyone was already rooting for me and not Minseo. Even her lackeys were cheering excitedly, abandoning their boss since they already knew no one would fear her once this fight is over. After all, she was being tossed around by the scaredy cat, of course everyone would lose their respect for her.

"You just punched me...." She mumbled, getting up from the ground.

"THE LOSER JUST FUCKING PUNCHED ME!!" She screamed, glaring at me with eyes full of nothing but hatred and madness.

"NOW I'M REALLY GONNA KILL YOU!!" She pounced on me, making the both of us fall with her on top. She pulled her fist back, but before she could even hit me─