♥ bonus 13 : Koi no Yakkan (Kyojuro X Reader)

Start from the beginning

Even though it felt like you two lived on different planets, at some point, destiny always ensured to bring you back to reality. When your hands would accidentally graze one another, much to Kyojuro's pleasure, something electric went on and sent the time freezing, only for both of your touches to crave for more. It felt like all of these words that were gone with the wind danced back in your ears, only for your eyes to paint the times he would bring flowers at your door when he was a kid, only to get scolded later on by the owner of the garden he stole the flowers from.

―❀―

Kyojuro was always around you, he never once left your world, otherwise, it wouldn't be your world at all. His flaming locks would always appear in your vision with that same vibrant color, his piercing gaze would always find yours, like it was meant to be drowning in your (eyes color) orbs, like they were playing an endless game of hide and seek.You never knew why your inner fears stopped you from allowing him to stand closer to you and breath the same oxygen, allowing him to claim the key to your heart, since you knew you always had held his in your palm. He was the sunlight grazing your window in the early morning, his voice like a breath of spring, his touch like a magnet, similar to the warmth of a flower garden and the comfort of an enchanting lake. He was, in your eyes, perfect. There were nothing you would change.

But you were haunted by thantophobia, that fear of losing that person you love. If you never admitted this love, maybe you wouldn't lose him at all ? Maybe he would then forever stay by your side with that same fury and natural enthusiasm ? Nevertheless, hiding these feelings for yourself and staying away from him was pure evil, and it felt like your heart was empty, missing its latibule. It took all the strength in the world for you not to run to him and wrap your arms around his neck, letting him spin you around before landing a passionate kiss you so hardly craved for. You knew Kyojuro was meant to do great things, and you refused to be a roadblock standing in his path. You loved him, craved him, adored him, hell, worshiped him.

Though you did at a safe distance.

―❀―

That consuming passion was harder to control each day that passed, especially during the moments where he would leave on a mission. These instants would feel like a ticking time bomb, your heart on the verge of explosion the second he left, and if he dared not to come back. Some sort of guilt would always form in the pit of your stomach because of you not telling him he had someone loving him waiting for his come back. It has been over 10 days Kyojuro left on a mission with the others, and it felt like you were counting each second that passed. You could bet you were sleep deprived, your slumber haunted by dark thoughts running around that sacred memory of the two of you talking about your childish future together, like a dark cloud hiding the sun.

In the middle of the night, unable to find sleep, you decided to just sit on your bed, trying your best to put some order in your thoughts, the soft moonlight rays enlightening your features. During your thinking, you heard some sort of footsteps stoping in front of your door, pausing for a few seconds before leaving again. Curious, you decided to get up and take a look for yourself. Throwing a haori on top of your nightwear, you lightly opened your door only to catch the sight of a beautiful (favorite flower) bouquet on the floor, no notes or anything attached.

It wasn't necessary.

You knew exactly who they were from, and the sight of the (flower color) petals cleared your mind under the blink of an eye, like the dark cloud finally succumbed to the grazing sunlights.

« He didn't forget. » you whispered to yourself, widely opening your door as you ran away from your room, careful not to step onto the flowers he had brought to your door.

You ran around the headquarters looking for him under the moonlit night, when finally, your effort payed off. There he was, on his way to his quarters as he slowly stopped his tracks, feeling your presence. He didn't have to ask, he could tell by the beating of his heart that it was you behind. He turned around, meeting your mesmerizing gaze, feeling like time stopped again, only to witness the exchange between the two of you.

Once you were close enough to him, still in your passionate momentum, you threw your arms around his neck, your fingers immediately wrapping themselves in his locks like they belonged there. Before he could say anything, you gently pulled your head away and brought your lips on top of his in a longing kiss. It felt like your heart finally found its missing piece from how easily your lips connected to his, like they were carved for his, like you finally found your drug. He didn't take long to respond, clearly in a haze. He wrapped his arm around your waist, allowing his other to wrap around your head so just like you, he could get to stroke your (hair color) hair, his lips perfectly waltzing through these passionate love waves along with yours. He craved for this moment so much that he would be the one parting your lips open to deepen the kiss, the moon and the stars as the only spectator of that show that made all the angels jealous. That kiss was felt with unleashed passion and hunger, almost lust, if it wasn't covered by the overwhelming amount of love that finally danced freely. Through the multiple amount of kisses you would place on his luscious lips, he would try to explain himself, though his explanation would be cut by your lips meeting his, not to his displeasure.

« - Sorry I couldn't bring you others sooner ! Himejima-san was ranting about how I destroyed Mother Nature's work and-

- Kyojuro, shut up, and kiss me. Please. I love you too much to hold back anymore. » you breathed out, your magnetic (eyes color) eyes half opened with envy, a small chuckle echoing in your ears as he got closer to your face again, closing that distance between the two of you for good, giving that black canvas its radient love colors all over again.