Star Wars

Stephanie's POV:
I giggled as Steve set me on the counter in the kitchen. Steve left kisses on my neck and he pulled away to kiss my lips. "I could kiss you all day." Steve mumbled against my lips. I pulled away and played with his hair. "I know you could." I said. Steve looked down at my leg and frowned. "What?" I said to him. He sighed and said "I should've never let that happen to you. I could've stopped it. It should've been me." I cupped his cheek and said "it would've been El if it wasn't me. You weren't even standing next to us. I did it to save her." Steve nodded and said "I know. We have to protect those kids." Steve looked at me and said "I love you." "I love you too." I replied, kissing his cheek. Steve took that opportunity to kiss my lips again. "Gross." A girl's voice said. Steve turned to see Erica standing with Dustin and Lucas. "Hello to you too, Erica." Steve said. She rolled her eyes and said "you two are disgusting." Lucas looked at his younger sister and said "Erica." Mike walked in with Will who kept looking behind him. Max walked in with El who stared at the ground. I walked away from Steve and said "El?" She looked up at me and ran over to me. She hugged me tightly and I said "are you doing ok?" "Kinda." She said. I pulled away from her and said "hey, I know that it seems like you just want to be alone and not be with anyone but this will help. It'll make you feel better." El nodded and said "I just want him back." Max said "I miss him too." "We all miss Hopper. And I know that it hurts but just know, we'll always be here for you, El." Steve said. El walked over to Steve and gave him a big hug. He hugged her and said "I'll always be here for you." Max frowned and I said "you doing ok?" "Yeah. I just miss Billy." "I'm sorry, Max. I wish we could've helped him." She nodded and said "me too." Dustin said "everyone, let's try and be happy. Please? I can't deal with the sadness." Lucas nodded in agreement and said "it'll be better if we're all happy." El pulled away from Steve and Dustin said "so I thought we could all watch a movie. One that isn't scary or anything but it's a classic." Mike quirked an eyebrow and Dustin pulled out Star Wars. El tilted her head and said "what's Star Wars?" Max's eyes widened and Lucas said "I always forget she didn't see Star Wars." "Well, we're watching it. El gets to see a masterpiece." Dustin said as he put the first one in. Steve groaned and said "not Star Wars." "You don't like Star Wars?" I asked. He shrugged and said "not really." Mike shook his head and said "that's upsetting." El sat down in between Max and Mike and said "I want to see." Dustin smiled at her and said "your wish will be granted." He put the vhs in the player and Steve shook his head. "I literally learned that one line from Star Wars just for you." He said. I looked at him and said "I thought you didn't know how I liked Star Wars." "Well I may have asked someone." Steve replied as he looked at Dustin. Dustin winked at me and I shook my head. The intro began to play and El's eyes widened as Dustin cranked up the volume. Lucas and Will began to sing the main theme. Mike laughed at them while Dustin conducted them. Max rolled her eyes and said "they're idiots." "They're nerds." Erica mumbled. Dustin looked at her and said "you are too. Don't forget." Steve went up to his room and I followed him, well he practically dragged me up there. He closed the door behind me and said "so, about my proposal at the diner." I quirked an eyebrow and said "oh?" Steve bit his lip and said "so I was wondering..." "You're asking me for a blow job." I said. Steve immediately covered his face and said "why do we have so much sex?" I removed his hand from his face and said "cause you can't keep it in your pants." His mouth dropped and he said "says the one who drives me crazy." "I'll give this to you if you'll watch Star Wars." I said. He nodded quickly and said "I will." The two of us walked over to the bed and I straddled him, kissing his lips. After a decent makeout session I got down on my knees in front of him. "Take it off." I said to him. You didn't have to tell him twice. He was very eager. I bit my lip and began to pump his dick. Steve inhaled sharply as I applied pressure. I wrapped my lips around the head and swirled my tongue around. I took a little bit more in my mouth and began to hollow my cheeks. Steve's breathing got faster and he was trying to suppress his moans. Steve wanted to grab me by the hair but he didn't because he was always gentle. He gripped a fistful of his bedsheets and he said "I'm close." I hummed in response and Steve's mouth hung agape as the vibration ran through him. I took as much as I could, trying to give him a good orgasm. And it didn't take long. A few squeaks left Steve's mouth as he came. I pulled off of him with a pop and he moaned. I wiped my mouth and sat down on the floor. Steve was catching his breath and he pulled me up onto the bed. The two of us laid down and he wrapped his arms around me and said "thank you." I rolled my eyes and said "yeah, yeah." He sniggered and I sat up, patting his thigh. "Let's go watch Star Wars." I said. Then I looked at the doorframe. Robin stood there. Steve's eyes widened as he covered himself. "Oh my god. No way. With kids downstairs? You two are horrible!" She said. I shushed her and said "don't say anything." "You just blew him. With children downstairs. I can't believe this." "Robin, go downstairs so I can get dressed." Steve said. She shook her head and left the room. Steve began to get dressed and I sighed. "I can't believe she just walked in here and saw me. She saw everything." Steve mumbled. "So? It's just Robin." "Yeah. She'll never let me live this down." I giggled and he pinched the bridge of his nose. "You squeaked." I said. Steve huffed as he let go of his nose. "You won't let me live that down will you?" "Nope." I said. The two of us walked downstairs and the movie wasn't too far into it. "Tattooine." I said. Mike smiled really big and said "it's really cool that you like Star Wars." I nodded and El said "tattoo..ine?" "It's the planet Luke Skywalker is from." Will said. "Luke Skywalker?" El asked. I pointed to the screen and there was Mark Hamill in all his glory. El's eyes went to the screen and she stared at him as he told his uncle one of the droids was no good.

"Is he a good guy?" El said

"Is he a good guy?" El said. "Yeah. He has to help take down the empire." Dustin said. "Empire?" "Yeah. Just watch. I want you to be shocked." Dustin said while smiling at El. El smiled and watched the movie. Robin went to sit down next to El and she said "Star Wars isn't only for boys. Remember that." El nodded and I watched her eyes light up at the screen. When they arrived at Mos Eisley and Han Solo appeared on the screen I practically died.

Steve rolled his eyes and said "Han Solo

Steve rolled his eyes and said "Han Solo. I'm better than Han Solo." I looked at him and said "oh yeah? Where's your blaster?" Steve scoffed and said "I'll buy one." I giggled and said "where?" "The toy store." I covered my mouth to keep from laughing. El was so intrigued by all the aliens and the music. I didn't want to ruin this for her. El giggled every time Chewbacca made a noise and Mike stared as she watched the movie. He watched her eyes light up at the screen and when Princess Leia appeared El was star struck. "Pretty." El said.

Steve sighed and I said "what?" "You and these kids are going to be the death of me

Steve sighed and I said "what?" "You and these kids are going to be the death of me." He said.

Here's the update! Imma chill on the smut for now. I'm not sure when this book is gonna end but it'll probably be soon.
~Skylar☁️🛸☁️🛸