Parents

Stephanie's POV:
A loud knock on the door woke me up. "Stephanie, are you in there?" My mom said. "Yes." I replied sleepily. "The police called and told me you were at Starcourt last night, when the fire happened. Is everything ok? I would like you to please come downstairs and talk to your father and I." She said. "I will. Just give me a minute." Her footsteps departed and I looked next to me to see Steve sprawled out on the bed. I shook him and said "come downstairs with me." Steve groaned and said "noooo." "Yessss." I replied. Steve sat up and rubbed his eyes. I began to quickly get dressed and Steve said "where's my clothes?" I pointed to the floor and he stood up, pulling his boxers on. His hair hung in his face and I said "you have really cute bed head." He smirked as he pulled his jeans on and said "yeah?" "Yeah." I walked over and ran my fingers through his hair. He leaned down to kiss me and I giggled into the kiss. Steve grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. The two of us walked downstairs, well I limped cause of my leg. My mom looked up at me and then noticed my leg. "What happened to your leg?" She said shocked. Before I could answer I watched my parents eyes advert to Steve. "Mom, dad, this is Steve. My boyfriend. Uhm, he was at the mall last night with me. And I couldn't drive cause of my leg so he drove me home and then spent the night." My dad raised his eyebrows and my mom said "well, I'm glad you're ok. And could you please explain what happened to your leg?" My dad looked down at my bandage and I said "a dog bit me." Steve looked at my mom and said "it was a huge dog. But I pulled it off of her." "This dog was at the mall?" My dad asked. Steve nodded and said "it was outside of it. So her and I went inside to get first aid treatment cause they had a first aid station there. Since I work, well worked at the mall, I knew where it was so we just went there and I patched it up best I could. But then the paramedics did a better job once they got us out of the mall." My parents seemed to buy the lie and we sat down at the table. "So what's your name?" My dad said. Steve looked between him and my mom nervously and said "Steve. I'm Steve Harrington."

"Steve, I work with your mom

"Steve, I work with your mom." My mom said. Steve chuckled and said "do you?" She nodded and said "yes. She's very nice." Steve nodded in response and she said "thanks for protecting Stephanie. That's very courageous." "I'd do anything for Stephanie. A lot happened and I had to make sure she was ok." My mom smiled at Steve and my dad said "do you have a way to get home?" Steve stood up and said "I can call my mom. I'll be back." He left the room and my mom said "he's cute." I rolled my eyes and my dad huffed while reading the newspaper. Steve ended up eating breakfast with us and then his mom came to get him. I walked Steve out and he let out a breath. "Your dad is terrifying." He said. "At least he didn't shoot you." I said. Steve's eyes widened and he said "he would've shot me?" I laughed and said "no. But he always says he will shoot my boyfriends." I waved to Steve's mom and she waved back. I had met her through my mom before but Steve didn't know they worked together apparently. "Let's go out tomorrow. To the diner." Steve said. "You gonna drive us?" I asked. Steve nodded and said "I can take my dad's car. Plus I'm sure they got my car back from the Russians." I rolled my eyes playfully and he leaned down to press a kiss to my lips. Our lips moved in sync and I pulled away. "I'll be here tomorrow." He said. I nodded and he went to walk to his mom's car and then turned around to look at me. "Your hickeys look good by the way." He said. I scoffed while he got in his mom's car, winking at me as they drove off. I shook my head and said "god I've fallen hard for him."

Here's the update! The next chapter will be kinda cute lmao
~Skylar☁️🛸☁️🛸