Strawberry ice cream🍓

Stephanie's POV:
Steve arrived at my house with Dustin, I guess he was dropping him off at the arcade with Max and Lucas. Dustin sat in the backseat and I got in the front. "Gonna spend more time with Steve today?" Dustin asked sassily. I turned to look at him and said "yes I am. Also, I believe you were the one who came up with operation mom and dad. So I don't understand why you're jealous cause any time you want to hang out with Steve, you can." "How about right now?" Dustin said. "Sure." I replied. Steve looked at the two of us and said "what? No." Dustin shook his head and said "I would but I have plans at the arcade. And Steve already told me about your guys' date." Steve began to drive and when we arrived at the arcade, Lucas and Max were outside. Dustin got out of the car and I said "where's El?" Max frowned and said "with Will." I got out of the car and Lucas and Dustin were currently talking about something. "You're ok? About Billy and everything? Cause you can talk to me, Max." I said to her. She nodded and said "I'm ok. It's just weird that he's not here but I think I'm ok." "Max, come on!" Lucas said from the door. Max turned around and walked into the arcade. Steve had parked the car and was now standing next to me. "I thought we were going to the diner." I said. Steve nodded and said "we are but it's right down the street. Let's just walk." I shrugged and said "ok." "I gotta get my wallet." He said as he walked to his car. "You left your wallet in the car?" He looked at me and said "yeah. Who's gonna steal it? Nobody in this town wants my money." I giggled a little and he smirked. "Made you laugh." I rolled my eyes and said "yes. Yes you did." Steve began to pull me down the street towards the diner. "I'm injured, remember?" I said. Steve stopped and then said "then I'll carry you." I shook my head and said "Steve, no." He picked me up and I giggled as I buried my face into his chest. I knew there were eyes on us but Steve was all about proclaiming his love for me. He set me down outside of the diner and we walked inside the diner. We found a booth and he sat down next to me. I got my usual, a burger and fries with a chocolate shake. Steve got a strawberry shake, which I was very surprised at. "You like strawberry?" "Ugh I love it. It's one of my absolute favorites. Don't tell Robin though. She'd make fun of me." I watched his lips wrap around the straw as he sucked the ice cream into his mouth. I never noticed how plump his lips were or how badly I wanted them on mine. He licked his lips, his tongue gliding across his bottom lip. Steve noticed my staring at his lips and he said "you're staring." "You have the plumpest lips ever." Steve shook his head and said "no way." I nodded and said "I've never been with anyone who has plump lips like you." Steve played with the ends of my hair and said "well, I guess I'll take that as a compliment." "It is a compliment." I said while laughing. Steve laughed pressing a kiss to my neck. "Here's your guy's food. Two burgers with fries." The waitress said. I pulled away from Steve and watched my plate get set down in front of me. Steve grabbed his plate from the girl who walked away as soon as we had our food. I grabbed the ketchup and put some on my plate. Steve raised an eyebrow and said "you have enough ketchup?" I rolled my eyes and said "I like ketchup." "I can tell." I dipped a french fry into the ketchup and Steve looked at my shirt, which was low cut. "Keep your eyes on your plate, Stevie. You've given me enough hickeys." I said. "But they look so good on you, babycakes." He said. I shook my head and Steve began whispering things in my ear about how he hasn't received a blow job from me. "Maybe if you're good I'll give you one." Steve chuckled and "at yours or mine?" I quirked an eyebrow at him and said "we've done more naughty things at your house." "That's true. Also, I don't want you to think our whole relationship is based on sex. I truly love you and I like you a lot. I mean obviously I like you but I want to be with you and even though sex is nice, I don't want you to think that we have to do it all the time." Steve rambled. I kissed his cheek and said "I know, Steve." "Ok. Just wanted to get the point across." I giggled at him and said "you're really sweet." Steve smiled and said "I really love you." "I love you too." I replied. I finished my food before Steve, who ate whatever I didn't. "Ready to go?" I said. He nodded and got the check, paying for the food. He stopped by the counter, getting himself another strawberry shake. "How can you even drink another one of those I'm so full." I said. Steve shrugged while sucking on the straw. As we walked outside, Steve put his arm around me and I leaned into him. "Dustin has been jealous that I've been spending all this time with you. He says I'm taking you away from him. But at the same time-" I was interrupted by his lips on mine, the taste of strawberry ice cream entering my mouth as he slid his tongue in mine. I sucked on his tongue, a soft moan coming from Steve. His hand grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him, which broke us apart. I inhaled a breath and Steve kissed me again, this time making the kiss more passionate. As he pulled away he said "I really like kissing you." "You taste like strawberry ice cream and it tastes so fucking good." I said to him. He laughed and said "this reminds me of the time I kissed you and you tasted like cherries." I smirked and l said "that was a good kiss." Steve bit his lip and said "yeah, it was."

This was cute?
~Skylar☁️🛸☁️🛸