new plan

THEO'S POV

Here I am stuck on an uninhabited island with a pirate and a girl who keeps nagging about everything. The only positive thing is that there is a lot of Rum on this island for some reason. So at least I can drink myself to death. That's not a bad way to go.

We made a big fire. We drank, laughed and sang songs. I must have drank more than I should have because I fell asleep in the middle of a song we were singing. I woke up with a massive headache and a weird smell in my nose.

I opened my eye slightly and saw that Elizabeth was busy throwing all of the rum on to the fire. I was just about to ask what the hell she was doing but Jack had beaten me to it. "What are you doing?! Why is all the rum gone?!" he screamed at her.

"I'm making a fire. That way we can get out of here." Elizabeth explained. "I'm the governor's daughter. There is probably a whole fleet looking for me and with this fire they will surely find me."

"You selfish bitch. They will throw me in prison." Jack yelled before angrily walking away from her. When he passed me I could hear him mumble all sorts of insults. I couldn't help but agree with him. I mean sure at least she had a plan to get off of this bloody island. But she was selfish none the less.

I could see that Elizabeth was getting angry as well but before she could say something I already spoke up 'Elizabeth, you can't blame him for being angry. Yes you and I will be safe but Jack will go to prison and once back in our own town he will be hanged. And what about Will and the other crew members? Did you plan on just leaving them?"

"I was going to save will." She said in a small voice.

'But not the others right? Those are my friends you know. Blaise, Gibbs, Cotton and all the others." I replied. She did not reply to that she just sat down next to the fire waiting on a ship to get us off this Island. I sighed and went to go look for Jack.

BLAISE'S POV

Being locked up in a tiny cell with ten other men was not something that I had on my wish list and yet here was. I hoped Theo was doing all right. He must be.

An hour later I was really starting to get hungry. Luckily for me Granger came by only twenty minutes later with food for us. "Is anyone hurt?" she asked worriedly.

"No were fine, thank you." I said with a small smile.

"Blaise, Draco wanted to come but that would be too obvious so he send me. I had to tell you that everything will be okay. We're going to find a way to get you all safely out of here." She said after she checked no one was around to hear her.

"Thank you, Hermione." It felt a bit weird calling her with her first name but if she called me at my first name than I had to do the same with her.

She smiled at me before saying "I have to go now. I'll come back soon."

THEO'S POV

Only three hours later a ship came to pick us up from the island. Jack was taken captive. Me and Elizabeth were taken to the commanders cabin. Elizabeth tried to convince to man in charge to go save Will. "Please James. As an engagement gift?"

"So you'll accept my offer?" the man asked hopeful.

"Yes, if you save Will then I will marry you." Elizabeth accepted.

"Commander Norrington, what are your orders?" asked one of the crewmembers. And so we sailed back to Isla de Muerta.

"You'll need Jack his help to plan an attack on those pirates. He, as a pirate, probably knows how to attack them in the best way. And James, they are holding the crew of Jack Sparrow captive on the black pearl. We must save them too." Elizabeth tried to convince him.

"No, we will save Mister Turner. But we will most certainly not help those filthy pirates." James Norrington bit back at her.

"Please, they came to save me. We can't just leave them there." Elizabeth whined.

"Enough! I do not want to hear a single word about this anymore." Yelled James. Elizabeth and I were taken to a separated room.

"This is so unfair." Elizabeth said. "Theo, will you help me with helping them?"

"They are my friends of course I will." I immediately answered without hesitation.

"Okay, there is a small boat underneath this window. If we tie together some sheets and tablecloths we might be able to reach the boat. When we're close enough to the Black Pearl we climb into our boat and go on board of the pearl then we need to try to sneak into the prison and free the others." She explained.

"Normally I would say that that plan will never work but seeing that we don't have another choice I say let's go for it." I said to her. And we started collecting and tying together every sheet we could find.

We were just finished tying everything up when we heard a knock on the door. It was Elizabeth's father. "Sweetheart, can I come in for a second?"

Shit. If he came in now our whole plan would fall apart before it even truly began. "Wait a minute please." Elizabeth yelled back at him through the door. And then hissed at me "Come on start climbing down." I did what I was told to do. Soon we were both in the small boat on our way to the Pearl.

HERMIONE'S POV

I was on my way to the cell with diner for the prisoners when I noticed a small boat coming towards the pearl. In the boat I saw two figures, they were still too far away to recognize their face but I could clearly see it was a man and a woman. It only took me a few seconds to realize it were Theo and Elizabeth. They are so lucky that most of the pirates left a few minutes ago with Will to go lift the curse. Only Chubs, two daft pirates and I were left.

"Sshttt, this way." I said once they got on board.

"Hermione, it's so good to see you. Are you all right?" Elizabeth asked. I guess we must be friends in this universe.

"Yes, I am. Now come with me than we can break out the other prisoners." I said to her.

We had the others freed in just a couple of minutes. The captive pirates had taken over the ship. "Now we need to go save Will. And Jack." Elizabeth said.

"I'm sorry poppy, but we're not going to help you." Said Gibbs.

"But he's your captain?" said Elizabeth confused.

"Ai, he was. But we need to follow the code. And the code says every pirate for himself." Answered Gibbs.

"So none of you will help us" I asked now.

"I will help you." Said Blaise.

"Thank you. And no one else?" I asked one last time.

"Come on. That code it's more like a bunch of guidelines you don't need to live by them." Elizabeth tried one last time. It stayed quiet now. "Fine, but we're taking another rowboat with us."

And so it was that Elizabeth, Theo, Blaise and I were on our way towards Isla de Muerta.