Isla de Muerta

A/N you guys probably noticed that I make a lot of spelling mistakes. That's because English isn't my native language. If you see some don't be afraid to tell me. I hope you guys like my story so far.

DISCLAIMER: the characters are not mine. I just goof around with them a bit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DRACO'S POV

When I came outside this morning I was delighted to see Boots still tied up the mainmast. The sword was still sticking out of him. Even though he wasn't bleeding, he still screamed out in pain every time he moved. The other pirates shot him pitiful looks but did not go help him. My threat was obviously not forgotten.

"Mister Malson, can I speak to you?" I heard captain Barbosa call out to me.

"Of course captain." I answered and walked to him.

I was worried I would get yelled at for what I did to Boots. I was relieved when he said "Mister Malson, we are approaching our destination. Could you assemble the crew? And send Ragetti and Pintel to get Miss Turner." I nodded and turned to walk away but the voice the captain stopped me "and perhaps you could untie mister Boots over there. I can't stand his pathetic screams anymore."

"Yes captain." I answered. I did all the thing the captain had asked me to do but I kept untying Boots until the very last. After I completed all of my tasks I went to my cabin.

"Hermione, we've reached Isla de Muerta. You can't come with us so please stay in my cabin and don't come out until I'm back." I told her.

"Be careful in that cave. Remember the film box with the picture? There was a man on it with dreadlocks and a pirate hat. That was Captain Jack Sparrow. And he's going to be in the cave. He's going to try to save Elizabeth. Then there will be a fight. So please be careful." She begged me.

"How do you know all this?" I asked incredulous.

"Draco, we're in one of my favorite films. Don't you think that it is at least a little bit logical that I know what is going to happen?" she told me with one eye brown raised.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her. "You're still a little know it all. But okay I'll be careful."

"You should get going now. I love you." Hermione said to me before I left my cabin.

I ran back to her and kissed her once more and whispered into her ear "I love you too 'Mione." Then I ran back outside and joined the crew.

BLAISE'S POV

When we reached the Island we were told to stay on the boat. While Theo, Will and captain Jack went to the island. I hated that I couldn't come with them. But Theo is a strong, smart guy. He'll be fine. At least I hope he'll be fine. The other crew members went to take a quick nap or played some card game. I stayed the whole time on deck keeping an eye on the island were my best friend was taken to. It was safe to say that I was a little bit worried. Not that I would ever admit that to anyone.

DRACO'S POV

We were taken in small rowboats to the island. I was sharing a boat with Black and Trevor. I had no idea what was going to happen. Hermione's words kept going through my mind. Would that Jack guy already be there? Or would he sneak in after us? I was sunken deeply in thought so I didn't even notice that we had reached to rocky shore of the island.

"Soon my friends this curse will be lifted from us." Cackled Barbosa. The other pirates shouted excitedly. I just followed them into a dark and misty looking cave. When I walked into the cave I couldn't believe my eyes. There were gold and jewels everywhere I looked.

Barbosa took Elizabeth with him to the middle of the cave. There was a large chest standing there. He gave some weird speech about lifting a curse with the girl her blood. Well not really her blood he said the Turners blood. He also said something about Aztec gold. It was all pretty strange to me. When his speech ended he took a knife and cut open Elizabeth her hand. Then he pressed a piece of gold against it and then dropped it into the treasure chest.

I was expecting something special to happen. I guess the other did too because when nothing happened they started to ask Barbosa whether it worked or not. He pulled out his gun and shot one of his man. The man looked down at where the bullet had entered his body. Nothing happened. No blood, no screams of pain, no death. Barbosa turned angrily to Elizabeth. He yelled at her and then smacked her in the face so hard that she fell down. I kept my eyes on her the whole time. The pirates around me started arguing. All of a sudden I saw a man in the water taking Elizabeth with him. I wanted to say something at first but decided against it. This is probably what was supposed to happen, so me warning the other pirates might screw everything up.

THEO'S POV

I was still behind the rock where Will had knocked Jack out. I had no idea what I was supposed to do now so I just stayed where I was. I kept a close eye on the pirates. They were still arguing so no one payed attention to Elizabeth and Will. When I was watching the pirates I saw a very familiar head of blonde hair. It was Draco. Great, now I just had to figure out how I would get to him. And we still had to find Granger. Maybe Draco would know where she was.

Anyway those were things for later. I turned my attention back on Will who now had reached Elizabeth. They were coming my way again. I helped first Elizabeth and then Will out of the water.

"Let's get out of here. Before they notice she is no longer here." Will spoke in a hushed voice so that the pirates wouldn't hear us.

"But what about Jack? We can't just leave him here." I whispered to him.

"Jack was planning on giving me to those pirates in exchange for the black pearl. I think it's understandable to leave him here." Will whispered forcefully.

"How do you know?" I asked curiously.

"I heard him talk about it to Gibbs. Now let's just go." He answered.

DRACO'S POV

It took quite some time before those thickheaded pirates finally noticed that Elizabeth was gone. They started looking everywhere in the cave. As if she would still be here. They did not find the girl they however did find a knocked out pirate. I recognized him from the film box. This must be that Captain Jack Sparrow that Hermione told me about. They brought him to Barbosa. I almost felt sorry for the bloke when I saw the murderous look on Barbosa's face.