the pearl

A/N I'm going to say when the story will contain mature content. So if you don't feel like reading it, you can just skip it.

DISCLAIMER: Even though I watched a film about JK Rowling today (Magic beyond words) I'm still not her and I still don't own any of these chacarters (except Boots and Trevor).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DRACO'S POV

"Guys, I'm taking her with us. I think she will come in handy on lonely nights at the ship." I told Boots and Trevor, my new pirate 'friends', while pulling Hermione along with me. I hate being so crude when it comes to Hermione but I have to keep up the appearances that I'm a vile and vicious pirate. We talked about this while we were in her bedroom.

"Ai mate, she does might come in handy." I looked over at Boots. He had this perverted grin on his face. I instantly felt protective over her again.

"Boots, just to be sure. She's mine. If you even think about touching her, I will personally make sure you accidently fall off the ship. Am I making myself clear?" I said in a dangerous voice. It must have been very convincing because all the color had drained from his face. But he didn't answer so I decided to ask him once again with a bit more force. I let go of Hermione for a second and grabbed Boots at his throat and repeated "I asked, did I make myself clear Boots?" He struggled to nod yes so I released him and then turned to Trevor "Same goes for you mate." Trevor hastily nodded. Then I grabbed Hermione and walked out of the door. She was screaming to let go of her and she was hitting me. I must confess she played her part very well.

BLAISE'S POV (mature content)

I was in a- well I guess you could call it a hotel room- with a sexy red head whore. I was quite impressed with her. She first gave me a blowjob. She had slowly licked my dick before putting it in her mouth and sucking it as if her life depended on it. I was on the brick of coming but then I pulled her up and pushed her into the wall. I entered her in one hard push, making her scream out. Then I fucked her so hard that I made her come at least twice. Her big breasts bounced at the force of me taking her. I came so hard in her. Now we were resting on the bed both regaining breath so we could go for a second round.

"Mister Zalster, you are by far the best fuck I've gotten today." I heard her say. I looked over at her and decided it was time for round two. I took the thin blanket that laid on top of the bed and ripped it in two pieces. I tied her arms to the bedposts. I ripped of two smaller pieces. The first one I used to blindfold her. I waited until she opened her mouth to ask what I was going to do to her. I didn't have to wait long. As soon as she opened her mouth, I stuffed it with the second small piece. I looked at the view and felt myself harden when I saw her tied to the bed, blindfolded and gaged. She was completely helpless. I took her breasted in my hands and started squeezing them. I moved to her nipples I took one in my mouth and I had my hand at the other one. I sucked and bit on her first nipple while pulling roughly on the other one. My other hand traveled down to her wet core. I rubbed my thumb slowly on her clit. Making her squirm.

I stopped what I was doing and whispered into her ear "love, if you don't stop moving, I'll stop moving. And then I'll just leave you here like this. Okay?" then I roughly pushed into her without a warning. I hooked one of her legs over my shoulder and fucked her roughly. She was pulling on the pieces of blanket that kept her in place. I felt my climax coming and soon I filled her up with my cum. I untied her and then told her that it had been great and they should do this again soon. Then I left the room. I spend the rest of my night drinking and playing cards.

HERMIONE'S POV

I was sitting in a small rowboat with Draco and the two pirates he had called Boots and Trevor. I know I should be scared to go to a pirate ship, and not just a pirate ship but THE pirate ship, the black pearl, but while sitting next to Draco I felt save. I saw a few other rowboats returning to the pearl as well. Most of them were filled with treasures like gold and silver. Also food supplies and gunpowder. One rowboat however was used to bring another girl on board. Her name was Elizabeth Swan.

A few minutes passed and then it was time to get on board of the famous pirate ship. I felt the eyes of all the crewman on me. It was if I could feel them undressing me with their eyes. I shifted uncomfortably. I'm not sure Draco had noticed my discomfort or he just wanted to claim me for himself in front of everyone but he called out to everybody that I was with him and that no one else was allowed to touch me. I felt a little bit proud that Draco Malfoy, the hottest boy from the entire school, had claimed me but I would never admit it.

"Fine, we won't touch her but when you don't need her she'll have to make herself useful. She can help me out in the kitchen or clean the deck." Said a rather chubby, old pirate.

"Of course. I would prefer she helped you out." Said Draco. I was glad with his decision because the older man seemed trustable and also quite nice.

Then a filthy looking man came out of a separate room. he was wearing a big hat with a red feather sticking out of it. he smiled viciously at us, showing his rotten teeth. "What's your name miss?" he asked in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"Hermione Grener, sir." I answered. I tried not to sound to absolutely terrified.

"Well miss Grener. Welcome on the pearl." then he turned his attention to Elizabeth who was just pulled on board.

A/N So Blaise is just having fun in Tortuga. Hermione and Draco are now on the Black Pearl (with Elizabeth) and poor Theo is still unconscious in the smith shop. Let me know what you think of it.