"I've picked out something for you already, it's in the closet. I have other clothes for you in there, if you don't like what I've picked out."

I made my way back upstairs and headed right for the walk in closet, eager to see what Hal had picked out. I go right to the clothes hanging and yeah, there were clothes my size, the tags still on them, my name written on the tags.

Lying on the glass table in the middle of the closet was a baby blue jumper and dark jeggings, sneakers with socks resting on it. I reached for the jumper, marvelling at how soft it was. I quickly took a shower, used the moisturizer I found and then slipped into my clothes, I didn't do anything fancy to my hair, just used a little oil and styled it into my signature fringe.

When I was done, I head back down and find Hal in the sitting room. He was typing away at his phone. I smile fondly at him when he shakes his head at whatever it was he was looking at.

"Hey." I said as I walk into the room.

Hal turno to look at me, the smile on his cheek widening even more. "You look amazing."

"Thank you."

"That was Jeff. He was calling to say they were on their way already." Hal said, waving his phone a bit, his message app open. He shows me the message and the picture Jeff had sent. The man in the photo had crossed his eyes, an attempt to make a funny face. I guess that's why Hal had been shaking his head.

Jeff also looked familiar. Like I had seen him somewhere, but I just couldn't place it.

"I'll quickly go and get ready." Hal said, pressing a kiss to my cheek. He walked away and I fall onto the couch, reaching for the remote and switching it on. I scroll through his channels until I found one playing old reruns of Brickleberry.

It took half the episode for Hal to appear and he looked so good. His hair parted to the side, he had on a white long-sleeved top, rolled up to his elbows, dark fitted jeans and white sneakers. He slips on a pair of black ray bans and the urge to climb him like a tree grew.

"If you keep looking at me like that, we would never leave the house." Hal said, his lips pulling up at the side in a smirk.

"It's not my fault you look good."

It felt good talking like this. I felt like I could tell him anything. Hal laughed, the sound just as beautiful as the first time I heard it. I got off the couch and with my hand in his, we walk out of the house. Hal leads me towards the bright red BMW.

Once I was seated, Hal hands me his phone, his spotify was open and I scrolled through the different genres of music, searching for the song I liked before selecting Kill My Mind by Louis Tomlinson, queuing up Teacher's Pet by Melanie Martinez. We talked through the entire ride, me asking Hal about his work and nodding my head along to his words.

It took thirty minutes to get to the store. It's a two story building, white and just standing tall. I didn't know what to expect, it's my first time going shopping in a little's store. There are cars parked beside our and I remember we were meeting Hal's friends.

"There's a bdsm club here and this store is actually divided in two, the top floor is submissives and doms who need a couple of things and the bottom floor are for littles." Hal said as we walk towards the door, his hand resting on the small of my back.

"Oh wow."

The inside of the store was gorgeous really. Pastel walls, life sized teddy bears that reminded me of Hally, there were onesies, cribs, changing tables, sippy cups, crowns, coloring books, markers, an aisle for diapers. There were people walking along, adding things to their carts.