Twelve: The Night Ends in a Bliss

Začít od začátku

'Dahyunnie...'

'Chaengie?' Dahyun ran fast to the falling Chaeyoung and she successfully caught her, 'Omo, you look so tired.'

'Dahyunnie... we won... as promised' Chaeyoung mutters.

Dahyun smiled and hugged Chaeyoung tightly, 'Congratulations, Chaengie~'

Dahyun gave a blissful kiss on Chaeyoung's forehead. Chaeyoung fell asleep fast while giving off a smile as she felt Dahyun's warmth.

'Wahh! I'm so tired!'

'Me too!'

'I want Dahyun's cooking...'

'I just wanna take a bath'

'I just got back from the training but I didn't know working could be more tiring!'

It's the itzy. They followed Chaeryoung as they know she knows where Dahyun is all the time.

'Oh! Dahyunni— mfadgagfsgd!' Chaeryoung and Yeji quickly covers Yuna's mouth as they saw Chaeyoung sleeping on Dahyun's lap.

So Lia whispered, 'Unnie. Sana-unnie's garage sold out on the first day'

Dahyun clapped quietly and mouthed, 'Thank you for the help, guys'

The itzy smiled at their unnie. Chaeryoung felt relief and happy at the same time. She never knew she could have fun being a Loyal Vessel. It's her first time participating in such events as she grew up with her friends training high up in the moments.

Ryujin looked back and noticed that Chaeryoung is still in the doorway, she walked back to her and felt a peace vibe surrounding the girl. She smiled before tugging on Chaeryoung's wrist whose thoughts just got interrupted.

———————————

Jeongyeon was the first time to arrive at the dorm. She's too exhausted for the day.

'Kyah!! Get out!' Someone threw a pillow on Jeongyeon's face making the latter fall back down.

'What... the hell..?' Sha asks, thought she's too tired to be interested. She gets up again and wanted to go bed so bad.

'Why are you here?! This isn't your dorm. Your dorm is a floor away.' It was Nayeon who was changing. She quickly put on a shirt and glares at Jeongyeon.

'Oh... Nayeon' Jeongyeon uttered. As soon as she saw the bed, she walked towards it unbothered by Nayeon.

'How can you mistaken our dorm to your dorm? Your floor has two units. What if it wasn't my dorm you walked into?' Nayeon kept nagging. Though, she assisted the girl to her bed.

Jeongyeon only flops on the bed and ended up snoozing quickly.

'Ugh. I guess I'd have to share beds with Jihyo for tonight' Nayeon said.

She fixed Jeongyeon's position into a comfortable one and she tucks her in. She was startled when Jeongyeon gripped on her wrist.

'I knew this is your dorm' Jeongyeon with her closed eyes managed to say.

Nayeon's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

'Your smell' Jeongyeon blurted. 'It brought me here... it's calming and relaxing...'

Nayeon blushed hard and before she knows it, Jeongyeon had fallen asleep. Nayeon smiled gently,

'Good night, Jeong~' She placed a blissful kiss on the latter's head.

——————————————

Jihyo takes off her glasses as she sighs. She stretches here and there. She looked to the edge of her desk to see a girl had fallen asleep facing her. She smiled.

She lays her head as she faces the sleeping girl. She caress Wendy's cheek with a smile on her face as she tucks in the girl's hair behind her ear, 'Sweet dreams, Wendy~'

————————-

Momo had been running all around the school to find a certain person. She arrived in the garden and saw the person she was looking for. Hell, the girl looks like a moon goddess under the moonlight. It seemed to be that the girl is having a conversation with the moon itself as she stares at it.

'Mitang!' Momo ran as sha waves calling for the person.

Mina blinked and looked over to see Momo happily waving at her. Her heart suddenly became hyper when really, she was in the garden to rest.

'I've been looking for you, Mitang' Momo stopped in front of Mina as if she didn't just got worn out by Sana's customers and played basketball.

'You seem to be more energetic than I thought after all the playing and working in Sana's booth' Mina said as she moves over so Momo could have a space to sit.

'Eh, it was nothing really. I do have a limit tho' Momo uttered. She leans her head on Mina's shoulder instinctively, 'Why are you here alone?'

Mina didn't answer instead she looks up to the sky, 'Momo'

Momo responded with a hum.

'Why is the sun alone? And why is the moon with the stars?' Mina asks.

Momo looks up the same as Mina, 'Hmm, when I was a child I used to wonder about that a lot. I asked my mom and she told me a story about them'

'Really? Can I hear it?' Interested, Mina asked.

Momo leans back on Mina and closes her eyes, 'They're actually a family; The Sun, The Moon and the stars. They were once very happy. They would go on picnics—do what a family does. Until, Sun became too hot. One day, he had fire surrounding him. He accidentally killed some of his children that it made him furious and he went berserk. The Moon tried to calm him down but ended up getting burned by him. Until then, Sun decided to leave his family to keep his family safe away from him'

'So the Sun sacrificed his happiness....' Mina uttered.

'He loved his wife and his children. He's in raging fire in memories of the children who passed away' Momo added.

Mina sighs, 'Love, huh.'

She closes her eyes for a moment thinking about Momo's story.

'Momo—' she called out but Momo's already sleeping on her shoulder. She scoffed. She leaned her head on top of Momo's as she savours the moment.

—————————
My sister (23) and I fought over a bubblewrap, is that normal?