Six: A New Set

It's the weekend. A good time to relax.

'Ugh... I hate the weekends' Jeongyeon dropped the magazine on her stomach as she look at the ceiling.

'My brain hasn't even recovered yet from the lessons this week' Momo rubs her face in frustration.

'Mine either' Chaeyoung pouted.

'Ugh...' Tzuyu groaned and decided to close her eyes.

It's supposedly be a good day to be training high up in the mountains but there they are, groaning and complaining—obviously don't wanna do anything this weekend.

Wendy came down only to see a depressing sight of her friends.

'Aw, come on guys! Look outside. It's a good day to be training in the mountains' Wendy brightly uttered. Everyone narrowed their eyes at the girl in suspicion.

'If I know, you only want to hit on Joy' Tzuyu blatanly uttered.

Joy is their trainer. They were just kids when they all met and became friends. Joy was a weak kid. She always gets sick and lacks in everything.

They still remember the day Joy fell off the tree because Chaeyoung's ball was stucked and none of the unnies decided to help out. The unnies were amazed at how determined Joy was until she slipped and fell off. She was gonna die—at least that's what the doctors said but the next day, Joy was completely okay and has no pain at all. That's when Joy became very strong. She's as strong as the Zodiacs when the Zodiacs don't use their powers.

'Yeah. You're only going to the training because Joy's there to train us' Jeongyeon scoffed.

Wendy gasped—obviously guilty tho.

'Yah, unnie. What about Jihyo-unnie?' Chaeyoung smirked as she receive a glare from the smol unnie.

Momo scoffed and passed by Wendy. 'I see our Wendy-san is two timing' she said out loud, teasing the smaller girl as she walks up the stairs.

'What?! No. Why would you think I'm playing with Jihyo?' Wendy exclaimed, definitely offended.

'Oh-hohoho~ So Student President is the main one' Jeongyeon went along with Momo with a smirk as she also go upstairs to change.

Wendy groaned in annoyance, 'I'm not with anyone for your information!' She turned around only to see the two maknaes looking innocently at her.

'Don't believe your unnies. I'm not pkaying with anyone' She defensively said.

'Hmm. If you say so, unnie' Chaeyoung stood up following her older sister.

'K. I had high hopes for you tho, unnie' Tzuyu patted Wendy's shoulder before folowing the three upstairs.

'Ughhhh. Give me a new familyyyyy' Wedny rubbed her face in frustration,

————————-

Hiking up a few hours in the mountains wasn't so bad at all. As season starts to change from the ice cream to the pumpkin season, the trees starts to turn into the sunset's colour—bright yellow, orange, red—it was definitely ravishing going up. The Zodiacs would sometimes stop in their tracks as they would come across beautiful and lean deers, squirrels and other wild animals.

Chaeyoung looked around and tried her best to savour the beautiful nature of the mountains. She turned her head to the right only to see and cery beautiful deer in the woods. She gasped in excitement.