Cy Character Short

On the day of the dance

Ruby and Paige are walking in Signal to a board of sorts. It seemingly shows the results of the top 50 students. Paige is shown to be number one, whilst Cy, Yang, Justin and Ruby are all in the 10s to 30s range.

"Wow Ruby, you did amazing." Paige complimented Ruby.

"Thanks." Ruby responds with a really cute smile.

"On a serious note, where are Cy and Yang? Justin is just on his own." Paige asks.

"I saw them walking outside together." Ruby responds.

"Oh, they're at it again." Paige thinks they're making out again "Let's just..." a noise can be heard in a classroom next to them. The window seemingly cracked, but it was from a punch.

"What happened?" Ruby asks.

Suddenly, Cy and Yang are shown punching two bullies through the window.

"Holy crap!" Paige says in surprise. Then more bullies shows up in a mood to want to fight. Then a tall dude shows up and has blue dyed hair. Cy and Yang stand up like bosses.

"What is happening sis?" Ruby asks.

"Ask that guy. He just tried to punch Cy out of nowhere. I was defending him." Yang responds.

"Babe, you know I don't need your protection." Cy tries to tease.

"Quiet." Yang then hugs Cy by the shoulder and Cy hugs by the hips.

"So... tall dude..." Cy calls the tall guy, who seems to be the leader of the bullies.

"HEY! YOU KNOW MY NAME ALREADY! WHY DO YOU STILL CALL ME THAT?!" the leader yells.

"I'm good with names. It's just a nickname."

"He forgot 50% of the class." Yang corrects him.

"Hey!" Cy frowns and Yang chuckles "Anyway... why did you attack me?"

"Because I'm the only one if the whole school who can have blue hair!" the leader points at his hair.

"That's the stupidest reason to want to bully someone." Cy says the truth.

"Worse than doing it for your pleasure." Yang adds to it.

"Quiet you two! From now on Cy, you must have blonde hair next time!"

"Oh jeez. This going to be a mess." Cy comments, as the group of bullies surround both him and Yang.

"Let's do this." Yang gets in her fighting stance.

"Sure, But let's not hurt them too much." Cy also gets into his fighting stance.
(pause song)

At the end of school

Cy is outside next to Justin. He changed the traditional Signal clothes for some more geek clothes. The shirt he's wearing is of Bleach. A feature that is sticking out is a bracelet and two silver gauntlets on his arms. Right now, he's sitting around reading a Bleach manga, of the latest volume that just came out. As for Justin, he's just sitting with his eyes closed. As time passed, Yang, Ruby and Paige have arrived.

"We're here!" says Yang cheerfully.

"Awesome." Cy responds.

"So... since this dance is just for Cy and Yang, and Justin doesn't feel like going, what can both me and Ruby do?" Paige asks.