Part Five- Betrayal

Depuis le début

she'd stopped screaming, thankfully, the anger had gotten out of her system. Did I trust her? God I don't even know, it was two years ago, doesn't mean she changed.

"When she's not angry..yes" I say before standing up and leaving to go to my room, I didn't want to talk about her anymore, the memories mentally and physically hurt, I didn't want that.

(Your POV, Avengers facility)
You had calmed down since everyone had left, you guessed you where still mad at him, even though what did You expect? You never wanted him to leave Hydra, he was the only thing you had beside Wanda and Pietro who had already left you, guess you didn't want that again.

Somehow in your messed up brain You decided that it was a great idea to release the trigger words on him, Hydra had taught you them through the years, trying to force you to use them on him multiple times but you never would, that didn't end very well for you..

when your angry you loose control, I guess when it's the only emotion you're exposed too you get a little too used to using it so it gets out of hand.

But what did you really expect? Oh yeah by releasing the trigger words on him he is totally going to come back to you and rescue you from hydra, bullshit.

The door too your way too fancy cell suddenly opened and in came the red metal man and a slightly frightened looking boy probably around your age trailing behind him. "Stay there kid" he said pointing too the boy as a few other people walked in, you assumed they where some of the other Avengers.

"Alright" says the man as he kneels down in front of you studying you with his eyes. "If you're wondering I have no intention of escaping" you say giving him a bored stare as he gives you a confused look. "Well that's not exactly what a imagined a mass murderer to say" he says making you roll your eyes.

You look over too the boy who was standing just behind metal man, he looked way too innocent and he seemed to almost flinch when you looked over at him.

"what's your name?" You asks, "p-peter" the slightly cute boy behind metal man answers, "why are you so nervous?" You ask again slightly annoyed at this point from how nervous people where around you, "I'm assuming you've seen the footage of me?" You say raising your eyebrows, "y-yeah" his shaky voice reply's, "hm, Pete I'm not going to kill you k? I've changed" you say tapping your foot on the ground, "o-oh" He reply's still seeming nervous.

You felt bad quite honestly, the boy was practically looking at pure evil, god, heaven in his eyes, hell behind yours.

"Excuse me, your talking to me not him, he's an observer, in fact he shouldn't even be here" metal man says as he crosses his arms impatiently, "you're a little too overprotective of him don't cha think?" You say with attitude as metal man rolls his eyes.

"So metal man, what do you want to talk to me about?" You question as he gives you the "I'm about to throw a tantrum because of this girl" look.

"First of all its not metal man, it's Tony" he answer, "sorry Tony" you say with a bit too much sass than you intended.

"Let's lay this out shall we since your not talking..I'm not going to kill you, I have no intention of doing so, I don't appreciate Hydra, it wasn't exactly my choice to be brought up by them. My goal was too escape so thank you very much for helping me achieve that goal and for your information, don't get me angry I go mental" you say and if you could cross your arms you could, but they where currently tied to a chair.

"She reminds me of you Tony, she has attitude, I like her" A pretty looking woman dressed in a black suit with red shoulder length hair says. "Your not what I expected" Metal ma-Tony says as you smirk, "never am" you say. "Now since I have told you I won't kill you, kindly get me out of this chair" you say realising how uncomfortable it was.

"I honestly thought you where going to be all depressed" Tony said, you seem to amuse him. "Listen" you sigh, "I'm not proud of what I do, but it's all I know, the idea of killing was placed into my head a long time ago, I never knew if it was good or bad, Hydra tortured me, because apparently I have hidden powers which I don't believe anyway for all I know you guys could be the bad ones and Hydra could be good, I know nothing, but for as long as I can remember I've been forced to do things, I never get a say on what a want, so as long as you don't torture me and force me to do things, I won't go all mental, deal?" You question as you look up at the red hair woman, who looks at you with understanding like she knew what you where going through, you liked her.

"We won't hurt you y/n" says a young man dressed in a blue suit with one large star placed on his chest. "Bucky trusts you" he says, Buckys name making you flinch, "we want to help you, but we need you to tell us everything you know about hydra, we want to try and get you back to phase 1" he says giving you a comforting smile. why do these people trust me? I tried to kill them?

Phase 1, the only thing you where scared off, you where scared of what could lie deep inside your mind, Your mind had a barrier around the things hydra didn't want you to remember, take that barrier down and who knows what type of person You truly are.

"Phase 1?" You question, not making eye contact with anyone. "We all have our demons" The red hair woman says as you sigh. "Not ones like mine" you say as Tony begins to unbuckle you from the chair, freeing your wrists and ankles.

"There's a room free in the facility, it's yours to keep now, if you wanna paint it or hang anything up just ask" Says arrow man as he steps forward.

"Why do you trust me? Because something tells me you don't like Bucky too much" you question arrow man as he looks down to the ground leading you too your room.

"Because I know your not who you think you are, I know the real you is in there somewhere....a long while ago I was sent to kill someone just like I was today, turns out she was just like you she was raised in an evil place forcing her to be something she wasn't, she's changed now and she's one of the strongest people I know" he says his eyes flickering with memories, "you guys might trust me, but I don't" You say as he gives you a smile, "you'll get there" he says.

Lies

Okay here's the real question though, how can I write a 2000 word story part but not have the energy to write a 500 word essay? I don't understand.
Also this was a super long part, I know.