Chapter 5 - Pups

Chapter 5 - Pups

The silent night was filled with the sound of bones cracking. It was getting scary and the kids had abondoned her after biting her neck. Now she was sure the kids were not human but she stilled could not just leave and go home. Human or not they were kids. So she got to her feet making sure not to hurt hre neck and entered the forest.

She followed the cracking of bones and whinning. After what felt like eternity which contained of walking and shoving of tree branches out of the way she reached a clearing. It looked beautiful the water in the lake was so clear that even in the dim light that the moon provided Saya could see the fishes in it .

When she stroled closer she saw the bright green grass that covered the entire clearing had black patches on the opposite side of the lake as if it was burned. but she was wrong to think of the patches as burned grass because the patches started to move.

Saya knew that she should run for all she could know that it could be a wild animals but curiosity got better of her and she walked more towards the dark patches. She stoped at about 20 feet from the patches and got a good look at them. Saya gasped they were not patches they were...

WOLVES

From where she was standing she could tell that they were huge all 5 of them. But hearing the pained sounds they made Saya was a goner. No matter how wild animals are no one diserves to be in pain. She walked to where they were huddled together palms out showing that she ment no harm. As if sensing that they were not alone the started to growl but stoped when they saw it was her.

There eyes glowed amd seemed almost human.Then she realised that they were no ordinary wolves they are WEREWOLVES....

She held her hands up in surrender trying to assure them that she was not a threat. She moved forward towards them so she was just a feet away from them unsure of what to do next. She watched as the wolves struggled to move and after a moment or so they were on their feet and chasing each other making sure not to hurt Saya.

After an hour they formed a circle around Saya and lying down on their front. In the mean time Saya observed them.They were no normal wolves as they were bigger than the average werewolves and not to forget they acted very immature almost like children . From the pained sounds they made it seemed like this was their first shift but that can't be possible because wolves shift when they are 15years old and are nuch smaller almost the size of the normal wolf. Saya tried to recall allwhat she read about werewolves in the books that Lily gave to her but her mind was all foggy and it was hard for her to recall.

Sighing she looked at the wolves they were all asleep. She layed down and looked up at the sky filled with twinkling stars . The night was filled with the sound of the insects and the water rippling in the lake. Lulling her to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------