Chapter 8 - Wake up

UNEDITED

Authors note at the end pls read it.

Saya was running through the dead forest trying to escape but from what, she doesn't remember and continue to run.

She was getting tired and wanted to stop when she heard thudding on the forest floor.

She turned to see who it was but the next thing she knew she was falling into the hole that magically appeared on the forest floor.

It felt end less and when it finally ended she was I her old house with her father sitting in a chair in front of her ready to throw the knife towards her with the gun in the other hand .

But this time things were different because when the knife came hurling towards her followed by the bullet she move out of the way then appeared in front of her pathetic excuse of a father.

Raw power was pulsing through her and was satisfied to see his fear stricken face.

In a flash she ripped his throat out, making blood spatter at her

He fell to the floor flinging around like a fish out of water.

She stepped over his crops and climb up the stairs to the bathroom.

She moved towards the sink turning the tap on and splashing water at her face. The blood on her face dripped down mixing with water and going down the drain.

She raised her head to the mirror to look at her reflection. Glowing red eyes stared back at her, her copper coloured hair was now as white as snow which almost reached the floor.

Saya tilted her head to left and the girl in the mirror followed. Saya smiled and so did the girl in the mirror. She almost looked angelic...

Almost

If it weren't for the long, sharp fangs that flashed when she smiled. Then any one could be fooled by the innocent looking girl.

Saya grimaced at her reflection. She is back to her younger self. When she first lost control over herself and her power.

The girl's face in the mirror twisted into rage.

"WHAT ARE YOU DISGUSTED AT ? Huh?!?" Roared the girl

Saya flinched at the powerful voice of the girl.

" Awe...don't tell me you forgot about me...did you? Ha! What am I saying how can you for get about me or her. After all we were born with you. We are you. Because we are always in your head no matter how much you want to forget about us we are always there." Said the girl with amusement written on her face.

Saya did not say a thing because no matter how much she try to forget them it was impossible as they are always there helping her get past the daily challenges of her survival.

How can she forget them they were like pillars to her unstable life. But the main reason why she wanted to forget them is because she is alone and afraid.

Afraid that she might not be able to have a life, love, happiness, family and every other thing that every person deserves.

Afraid that she might freak others out because of what she is, no one will talk to her and she will always be alone.

" That is not true Saya... you know you will find your other half...in fact I think you my dear have already found him. " Said the girl

Saya's breath hitched in her throat.