\\Chapter 11//

Alydia's POV

"Lets go!".

Elaine grabbed my hands and dragged me before I could protest.

On the way to guest house through the humungeous mansion, I looked around the place admiring its beauty. Everything here has changed from what I remember. When we were younger, Eugene and I played and ran through every corridor of this house. Visions of me chasing after Eugene played across the halls as our laughter echoed through them filling me up with a sudden happiness.

"What are you smiling about?".

Elaine asks lightly punching my shoulder causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"I just remembered old memories and" I paused.

It was not for a very long that smile stayed on my face as I felt it vanish and a usual feeling of lonliness takes over my whole body.

"And?"

And how I wish it was still the same.

I shaked my head and shrugged"I just miss it".

"Old memories with whom I wonder".

A smirk appeared on her face and she lifted her eyebrow and tapped her finger on the chin interpreting that she was thinking.

Confused, I face her tilting my head as I studied her expressions with a blank stare.

Oh no!

Did she figure out that I like Eugene.

"Yes dummy, its the most obvious thing."

I suppose she read my mind as my eyes and jaw shot wide open as I realized she figured it out.

"The way your eyes flutter and sparkles when you look at him and oh my god!That lip bitting a few second ago".

She winks at the end slapping my shoulder and squeezing it.

Shit!

I was so lost in his eyes I did nop realize everyone was staring at us.

The heat radiated through my whole body as I get embarassed.

"Shutup Elaine! ".

I whisper shout as I check to see if anyone was close to us.

The smile had reappeared as my cheeks heat up into a bright red.

Elaine noticed it and put on a playish smirk.

"Someone's blushing!"

"Elaine, I am going to kill you!".

Without any hesitance I begin to chase her.

"Who's in love?" She yelled as she ran for her life.

Laughter escaped both of us and I was determine to catch her although she was alot faster than me.

Her head was turned my way as she was running and did not see a tall figure walking her way.

It took me quiet some time to process it as well but immediately I stopped chasing her and yelled.

-----------------------
Elaine's POV

The constant blankness in Alydia's soul concerned me and I thought this was a perfect opportunity to cheer her up. It did not take much effort to do so as mentioning Eugene's name was enough to brighten her mood up.

I do not think I have ever seen someone love someone else so truly, like her.

As I thought, I see her cheeks turn a bright red and immediately I knew I wanted to give her a hard time in a joking manner.