\\ Chapter 2//

Alydia's POV

Eugene

He walks in without a care in the world and kept a late note on the teacher's table and walked away. Meanwhile, every prying eye watched every move of his.

His eyes suddenly met mine. I wanted to look away and hide my face but I could not help it. I was so lost in his beautiful green eyes again. It felt like it was just me and him in the room. My heart was beating so fast .My lips parted as I breathed in more. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

I was snapped back to reality by someones throat clearing and then I noticed that his expression has changed from frustration to complete anger. I slowly slid down my chair, fealing the sweat over my palm as nervousness took over me.

He came and sat on a seat that was across and behind me.

Without a thought, my dumbass turned my head to look at him one last time. He was glaring at me, I wanted to look away but it was as if he had this power to control me. Cursing myself mentally, I succeeded to turn my head back to the white board. I could feel his stare on my back and shivers ran down my spine.

The bell went off, giving a slight jump for me. I gasped and I could hear Kristen giggling.I did not want to waste any second there so I decided to blend in with the kids and just leave the room before they corner me and knock the shit out of me.

I packed my bag and got up looking down and suddenly bumbed into someone causing their phone to fall down.

Why am I so careless and clumsy?

I look up to apoligize for my mistake and suddenly, I went numb. Speechless.

Eugene. Again.

" I-I am so sorry Eugene , I was not looking at where I was going"

My voice barely making it out. I was scared of him now, the last thing I would need is to get on his nerve.

"When did you ever look at where you are going Alydia?"

Kristen walks to us, rolling her eyes and then putting her hand through Eugene's.

" You bump into every guy for some reason? " She says as she air quotes the word bump.

" I wonder why?"

She says as she taps her finger on her chin, to indicate that she is thinking.

I already knew where she was going with this. Anything I do, which could simply be me passing by a guy with zero physical contact, is just me trying to attract them and get them to sleep with me. Which is way beyond the truth.

" Kristen, it was a honest mistake. I did not do it on purpose"

I turn my attention to Eugene who had his eyes fixed on me the whole time.

" Eugene, I am so sorry. Please let me pay for the damage I caused. I really did not mean that to happen".

He sighed and put his hands in his pocket, still locking his eyes with mine. The butterflies were on a merry-go round in my stomach. God, this man could literally control me without even realizing he could. Not the kind of way that you are thinking, by the way.

"You sure about that?" He finally spoke.

"About what? "

I am such a dumbass

Both Kristen and Eugene looks at me as if I was a clown that broke out of a circus. I mean I really am one.

He shakes his head in frustration, picks up his phone and leave.

" Wait no Eugene , I - "

"No"

Kristen grabs my hand, her acrylics digging into my skin, and pushed me back so hard I hit the table. I groan as the pain hit me.

"You are going to stay here and listen to what I have to say instead of running after my MATE like the fucking desperate bitch you are"

Kristen's green eyes darkens as she glared into my soul through my eyes. I could feel her wolf struggling to storm at me, and tear me apart.

"Eugene is mine"

Suddenly, she grabs me by the collar of my shirt, fear rushed down my spine.

"And I know you have had the longest crush on him, but that is seriously, none of my concerns. If you even try to talk to him, I will brake every bone in your body and I will not break a sweat while doing so"

She lets go of my collar harshly and I fell hitting the corner of the table.

"Why can you not see he does not even want to talk to you. Yet you throw yourself on him like the slut you are"
She kicks my leg and I whince in pain.

"You will leave him alone" She grabs my wrist and twists it the other way.

"KRISTEN! STOP" I yelled as tears piled up in my eyes, from the immence pain she was causing.

"This times a thousand is the pain you feel when I break you apart "

She left. Leaving me on the ground. Defeated once again. People were gathered around and so I fought back my tears. Putting pressure on my hands, I stood up as the pain rushed around my body. And then I quickly rushed to the girl's washroom.

_________________

Next class was AP Biology, fortunately Mrs.Stilinski was more late than I was.

"Okay class, I have a new seating plan so say goodbye to your friends that you chose to sit next to so y'all can open your chatter boxes while I teach, I have had enough of that"

I heard people groan behind me. I just sat there, thinking back to every word and bruise Kristen left on me.

Kristen was once a really important person to me. She was my best friend. But it all changed. She is now my bully who has tortured me for the past ten years.

I was bruised in the places Kristen hit me. I secured my sleeve over it as I did not want prying eyes to make up stories out of the blue.

"Eugene Hale and Alydia Dunn Over there "
My mind went blank. Did I hear it right? Eugene and me sitting together?

My face heated up with how over joyed I was with that sitting plan, but I soon removed that feeling as Kristen's words appeared on my mind again.

He does not want me .He never did.

I grabbed my books, walked to the seat, which was designated at the back of the class. I held my head down cause I already knew what was going to happen.

I was about to lay my books on the table and sit on the seat at the edge when Eugene put his hand on the table and motioned his eyes, telling me to move to the seat inside. And I did. Now I'm stuck between a wall and Eugene.

"We will start with some basic biology lab test. So what you all will do is just test and see what inorganic compounds each food sample contain". Our Biology teachers says across the room.

Everyone began to discuss first. Eugene did not bother to discuss with me or even look my way but started his work. It felt as if the butterflies in my stomach got stabbed to their death, one by one.
My eyes moved back and forth from him to my book.

He is so handsome.

I wanted to ask him if he wanted to discuss but no words would utter as I was afraid what he would say and if it will hurt me.

I shook myself, mentally. Bringing myself back to reality. He can go build a fortress if he wants, with that attitude and ego of his but I will talk to him as this was related to studies and he cannot say anything.

" So ... "

_____________________