⚘ ┋ [ EP09 ] PART 05

Start from the beginning

THIS IS A GIF. PLEASE WAIT FOR IT TO LOAD

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : Vocalist and rapper material, throughout the show there was no in between for her. She was comfortable in trying something new to fit the need of her team. She is also voted as one of the top visuals, and one of the people who other participants would want to debut the most with. She placed 11th during the first announcement and has never left the lineup since then, Fantagio's Jung Ahyoung!

JUNG AHYOUNG [ 7/VEROSE ] : Ah, this is something I would've never expected. I'm glad to have shown my good side to all the viewers of Project Verose, and I hope to continue that. Project Verose has taught me so so so much and it's an experience I'm very thankful for and an experience i never will forget. I will do my best to keep on improving to show the best side of myself. thank you so much and I love you all!

 thank you so much and I love you all!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : Five more spots remain until we see the complete debut group. This next trainee, the 8th place, was not part of the previous lineup during the concept evaluation. Will she be a trainee who was before at the lineup? Or is she someone we never saw before?

PROJECT VEROSE'S EIGHT PLACE !