shan hellos 2022 <3

chapter cross-posted with the other "project series" book

to old readers who still have this book in their library and to new ones,

hello friends! it's shan. idk if you still remember me or this book.

it's been a loooooooong while (2 years?) since i was active in this app. things happened, things changed.

let's face it. a lot of people grew out of this type of entertainment. some may miss the bond and connection we had while having this "little game" in form of making our own characters and watching them come alive in a survival show. others may look back on this and feel cringe. it's fine, we all feel about this differently.

some might feel like they miss the old days and they want to revisit it somehow, others may feel like they're too busy for this type of stuff now.

i honestly feel a mixture of both!!!

ngl, i'm a lot busier now than i was before when i started/when i was doing these type of afs. but i'm here to tell you that i'm bored.

busy, but bored? probably don't make sense BUT it's more like i'm bored because what i'm doing rn is not really fun???? i have work now so... :(( ALDKSJSJJA

anyway, i came back to tell people (hoping someone sees this), that i MIGHT be returning soon?? this holiday break, maybe? by the end of this year or something, who knows.

i'm planning to revive my version of fictional survival shows. though ngl, i've also been disconnected with kpop lately. i only know a few of the newer groups and songs. (if i do push through with this, i need a LOT of help sldjsjdjs)

I re-read the entirety of solstice and verose recently. I felt nostalgic. i just miss interacting with people, bringing ocs to life, etc etc. (i'm about 60% sure about 'returning'. i don't promise anything, but it's possible).

though to be frank, even if i'm hopeful about this, this won't really work unless the participants/readers are active. are willing to show support with the work, talk to other users about line distributions, create characters, etc.

(or i could make a survival show with 30 ppl with entirely my ocs lmaoo watch me if i'm super bored. just kidding)

i'll be waiting for about a week till i make a decision if i should start planning for it or keep it in the drafts for now. don't get me wrong, i'll also assess myself if I'm ready for the amount of work it's going to take along with my current workload because commiting to this takes a lot of responsibility <3

lmk if you're still into this stuff!!

- grandma shan