turning to his army

"Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this new-born, while she was still human."

Aro turns and looks at Margo

"Impossible!"

Caius shrieks

"Do you think they fooled me, brother?"

Margo, Edward and Amara walk back to join the other witnesses.

Caius Scoffed

"Bring the informant forward."

Irina is brought towards Caius and Aro.

"Is that the child you saw?"

Irina shook her head unsure

"I'm not sure."

"Jane?"

Jane used her gift of pain to hurt Irina. Margo protectively stepped in front of Amara.

"She's changed! This child is bigger."

"Then your allegations were false."

"The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake."

looking towards her family Irina said

"I'm sorry."

Edward sees that Irina is about to execute

"Caius, no!"

Felix then steps forward and hits Irina and snaps her head off

Tanya yells heart brokenly

"Irina!"

Caius then sets fire to the rest of Irina's body, Kate and Tanya scream and run towards Aro and his army, Garrett gets hold of Kate, she uses her power to electrocute him, Edward then turns to Zafrina.

"Blind them."

Zafrina uses her power to blind Kate and Tanya, stopping them from attacking.

"We must attack!"

"Tanya, this is what they want. If you attack now, then we'll all die."

Edward then looks at Zafrina and she stops blinding Kate and Tanya.

as Tanya and Kate stop their attack on Aro and his army, Jane looks at Edward.

Jane Smiled

"Pain."

she uses her power to bring Edward down in pain, but Margo manages to use her power to shield Edward, he gets up and walks towards Margo.

"It's working."

Margo smirks as Jane realizes her powers are useless against her shield, then Alec steps forward and tries to use his deadly vapor but Aro stops him

"Aro, you see there's no law broken here."

Carlisle said calmly

" Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger?"

turning to his army

"For the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable, and we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow."

just then two figures emerge from the nearby woods

"Ha!"

Edward realizes it's Alice and Jasper