12

Standing head to head Jane eyes the ginger girl standing tall next to her mate

"Aro will not be pleased to know your mate is still human, if she is not turned very soon...I'm afraid she'll have to be exterminated along with you."

Edward swallows then spoke.

"Margret will not be human that much longer we've set the date."

Margo was confused but just went with it.

"Seems we missed a intriguing battle Alec, Pity. It also seems you've missed one."

Jane pointed out looking towards the young girl known as Bree. Bree's eyes lost all hope as she stumbled back in pain.

"You don't have to do that she'll tell you what ever you want." Esme said frantically. Jane has a sinister grin on her face with her beating crimson eyes.

"I know." Looking away from Esme she looks towards Bree once more.

"She's innocent—" Esme was cut off

"Why did you come?" Bree didn't answer so Jane cause more pain and Bree shouted out,

"I didn't know why, Riley said we were coming here to handle business! I woke up not knowing where I was or what I was! Please don't hurt me!"

Jane giggles and clicked her tongue three times looking to Felix.

"Very well, till we see each other again Cullens. Felix handle that."

Bree screamed Margo tried to run towards her Edward held her back, As Margo watch the little girl being ripped apart she released a glass breaking scream of horror. They burned the remains and then left the Cullen's and Margo.

Margo pushes herself off of Edward.

"Why did you stop me I could have done something!"

"You couldn't have Margo this is the volturi we don't interfere with them, they can have us all implicated with once swift motion! We can't do that, I won't let you waste your life because you wanted to save a vampire who was already going to die!"

Edward shouted at her, she looks him in his dumb golden eyes and cried out.

"I told her it was going to be okay, I gave her...hope. I realize now that it doesn't matter how much hope you have." Hugging herself she walks towards Carlisle leaving Edward behind.