• Stay •

Namjoon laughed as he grabbed onto Jimin's waist and hugged him close. Jimin blushed as he could feel something hard forming underneath him, "Namjoon?" Jimin clenched his fists tightly as Namjoon's hands slide down to Jimin's lower back.

"Yeah?" Namjoon poked Jimin's back right above his pants, "Something wrong?"

Jimin bit his lip and shook his head slightly while fixing his position to where he could sit comfortably on Namjoon's lap, "N-not in here~" he whispered.

"Why not?" Namjoon smirked as he began trailing his fingertips around Jimin's lower back to the side of his thigh, "I thought you wanted something?"

Jimin opened one eye and covered his mouth as he leaned closer to the olders body, "I do but if you are up here to long, won't my parent's notice?"

Namjoon thought about it for a moment before letting go of the smaller's body, "You may be right about that."

Jimin watched carefully as Namjoon scooted over to place Jimin down. He pouted quietly to himself as he felt the warm touch of the older fade away. He sighed as he grabbed Namjoon's wrist with his hand gently, "Don't leave yet."

Namjoon looked down at Jimin's hand, "Jimin I-"

Jimin pulled Namjoon back down till he was sitting on the bed, "Maybe I don't want it to stop."

Namjoon looked deep into Jimin's eyes and smirked, "Sweet little Jimin. Sometimes things have to end, we can't controll it-"

"Let me try to controll this." Jimin stated sternly, "I can't help but fight this feeling when you're by my side... you make me feel, weird. I don't know how to explain it but-"

Namjoon chuckled and a placed a hand on Jimin's face, "I know I do, you told once before when we started dating. End of the story, turns out I was turning you on."

Jimin blushed lightly as he crawled into Namjoon lap. Namjoon watched carefully as he placed his hands on Jimin's hips again. Jimin sat down and kissed Namjoon's neck slowly, "I want it~" he laughed slightly as he looked into Namjoon's eyes needingly, "Is that bad. I don't remember anything but yet I know for a fact that whatever happens with you and me, I know it's good."

Namjoon placed a thumb on Jimin's bottom lip, Jimin then let Namjoon do what he wanted, "Its okay Jimin... But I want to know one thing, I really want this from the both of us-"

Jimin laughed, "I wouldn't be able to stop myself either if that's what you mean."

Namjoon stared deep into Jimin's eyes and smiled softly as Jimin leaned closer. His eyes began to water up as he placed one hand on Jimin's cheek and the other on his waist, "I love you Jimin." Jimin stopped what he was doing and placed his hand on Namjoon's  , tilting his head as he did so. Namjoon close his eyes and hid his face in Jimin's neck, he choked on his own words once again, "I love you." Jimin could feel his heart being tonrace as there was a sign of adrenaline kicking into his vains. As his cheeks flushed a soft pink he slid his fingers through Namjoon's hair, slightly tugging on it every time his neck encountered the olders lips."I don't care for you to say it back, I just thought I should let you know that love you."

Jimin's eyes opened up, "Namjoon I..." He stops momentarily to adjust his breathing and looks away, "I'm scared..."

Namjoon raises his brows in confusion before having a flash back.

~

"How did I get so lucky to have Mr. Kim Namjoon~" Jimin paused and look away, "I love you Joonie." Namjoon didn't say anything, but Jimin felt him nod on the top of his head. Jimin waited a minute before speaking once more, "Do you love me?"