Bad Day- Jimmy Darling

Request: "When I'm sad your kisses and hugs are all I need" with Jimmy Darling 😊 Cute cuddle 😍 

It was eight-thirty at night and you were waiting for Jimmy to finish his job at the show, the thin silk of your night gown clung to your thighs when you curled under the sheets of the bed; your eyes scanned the frayed pages of a book that you must have read a thousand times already. At this point, you weren't even paying attention to the printed words; your thoughts were aimed towards your loving boyfriend, Jimmy. 

 His heart is one of the most beautiful things about him; when he finally trusted you enough, Jimmy poured out his heart to you from his insecurities about his hands all the way to his love for his mother and how he wanted to make her proud of the man he's become. And you were one of the few people who saw past his physical deformity and actually saw him as an equal to yourself. Jimmy was special to you in more ways than what society sees him as; Jimmy was more than his abnormalities and deserves to be respected as an equal.

After about twenty more minutes of reading, you hear the slamming of the door to your shared trailer and heavy footsteps heading towards bed. Flinging his clothes to a random pile on the floor, Jimmy pulled on some shorts. He slid underneath the covers, his strong arms wrapped protectively around your hips- pulling you closer to him. "Bad day, dear?" you turned facing Jimmy as you kissed his cheek affectionately. Sighing, Jimmy nodded his head as he admired your angelic features. 

"Would you like to talk about it, dear?" You asked, trying to help Jimmy feel better as you continued. "I hate it when you're sad. Is there anything I can do to make it better?" Your soft hands gently touches his cheeks as your thumbs stroked the sides of his face. "(Y/N), I love you dear. " His eyes bore into yours with such love that you couldn't help but to smile. "When I'm sad your kisses and hugs are all I need"  Jimmy kissed your lips gently as his hands slowly touched the curves of your body, leaving goosebumps all over your arms. "You're all I need to be happy. Just being able to hold you is what makes me feel better."