Partners In Crime W/James March

Fandom: American Horror Story: Hotel
James March x Female Reader
Warnings: I don’t approve of the abusive relationship between the Joker and Harley Quinn. This Headcanon list is for the partners in crime aspect of the joker and Harley.

Being in a Joker x Harley Quinn relationship with James March.

• You helping him pick out the victims

•  Him getting slightly turned on when you are killing out of anger/ jealousy.

• You end up seducing the victims to their demise. 

• Him not knowing how to connect to the modern generation

• So you help him lure victims to the hotel by online dating websites.

• And he shows you the many ways he disposed of the evidence.

• The two of you aren't extremely affectionate in the way a lot of people in today's society are.

• But you two have your own special way of loving each other.

• You two's  songs are halsey's "Gasoline" or "partners in crime" by set it off. 

• You being almost as insane as James is, which sometimes causing a lot of blood stains for Mrs. Ethers to clean up.

• At the end of the day, you two show love for each other in your own twisted way.

• Which usually consists of sex and having romantic dinners at his hotel room.