07 - Contents Under Pressure

Începe de la început

"Hey, they're back" I walked over seeing the grounder turned to Tyler who snapped at Bellamy "Bellamy. Is that a grounder? What the hell are you doing?"

   "It's time to get some answers." Bellamy retorted dragging the grounder further into the dropship "Oh, you mean revenge?" I asked disgusted

   "I mean intel. Get him upstairs." He ordered "Bellamy, she's right."

     ---------------------------------------------
Bellamy's POV

  We were up with the grounder. I was beyond angry but mostly at myself. I shouted at Ali and said she was the reason for her brother being stabbed on top of not telling her. Down below Tyler had given me the coldest glare while she looked unaffected "Tie him tighter. The last thing we need is this b*st*rd getting free because you screwed up."

   "Octavia, get out of here." I ordered, she looked at me outraged "We told you he was protecting us You didn't have to do this."

  "This isn't about you or Ali .I'm doing this for all of us." I replied staring at the weakened grounder "You did that for all of us?" She looked doubtfully

  "I did that for Finn and Jasper and Diggs and John and Roma." I replied

Amelia walked up the ladder with an angry look on her face "It wasn't even him."

"You don't know that! We need to know what we're up against." I shouted "How many there are and why they're killing us. And he's gonna tell us right now."

"No, Bellamy, please." Ali begged, desperation on her face clearly as miller took a step toward her "Miller, get them out of here."

"I was there! I Hey, get get off of me! I don't even think he speaks English." She screamed "He won't talk to you."

  "Oh, I think he will." I muttered clenching my fist as she and octivia were forced down the ladder

     ------------------------------------------------

I had been beating the grounder for around half an hour and getting no where "We're gonna try this one more time. What's your name? Where's your camp? How many of you are there? " I questioned angrily. I knew I wasn't just angry at him but at this whole situation.

  "Hey. Check it out." Miller said a journal and viles in his hands."What is all this stuff? " I questioned picking up the tattered brown book

  "Hell knows with these people." Miller replied as the grounder pulled against his restraints "Think we found something he doesn't want us to see, These aren't bad."

I looked over the drawings coming to a disturbing conclusion "It's our camp. I'm guessing if I counted all those marks, it would add up to 102."

"how many people we've lost." Miller muttered "They've been watching us ever since we got here."
---------------------------------------------
Clarke's POV

Finn had started to seize while raven calmed him Ali and I were trying to figure out what was wrong "Shortness of breath. Fever. Seizing."

"poison.?" Ali questioned tensely I furrowed my brows, it made sense
"you and clarke sterilized everything. I watched you do it."

"Not everything." I said looking down at the knife that lay discarded on the drop ship floor blood still shining on the blade "Stay here." Ali ordered picking it up and heading toward the ladder.

"They locked the hatch." Tyler informed her standing up from his seat on the ground as she began climbing, Ali merely pounded on the hatch in reply the dull sound echoing through the tense silence "Hey! Open the door!Get out of my way, Miller."

"What's on this?" She questioned sharply as I made my way up the ladder after her. "What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked "He poisoned the blade , you knew Finn was gonna die no matter what we did." I began shouting at his weak form.

"What is it? Is there an antidote?" Ali questioned Octavia now joining us, regrading the limp figure hanging from the chains in horror "Clarke, he doesn't understand you."

"Vials. It's here. You'd have to be stupid to have a poison around this long without an antidote" Ali said searching through the bottles "Which one?" She demanded placing them in front of him

"Answer the question! Show us." Bellamy backed her up stepping in beside her. "answer the question that is my brother Lincoln and I am not above hitting you !!  Which one?" She screamed

"Why did you call him Lincoln ?" Bellamy paused, Amelia sighed looking frustrated things obviously still tense between the two. "Bellamy, not the time "

"He wants Finn to die. And you know him" he retorted angrily, Amelia ignored him turning to the grounder with a serious but deathly look "You save my life if what you said is true. You have to tell me . Which one !?"

We all looked at them confused as the grounder pointed at a vile "How do we know its not posin" I asked

"Its not . here" She handed me the vile which I examined sceptically, she scoffed "do you think that I would for a second allow this if I wasn't sure" I shook my head and hurried down the ladder to Finn
----------------------------------------------
Bellamy POV

Ali and I were outside assessing the damage caused by the storm in a crippling silence. "Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things." I broke it quietly.

"What are we gonna do with him? We can't keep him locked up forever." She stopped her walk turning to me concern clear on her face. She didn't want to kill him, not for him but for us.

"If we let him go, he'll be back, and not alone next time. He mightn't listen to angry Amelia again" I joked smiling

"That was only a moment of it . Ask Raven it gets worse" she replied leaning her head back

"Look I'm really sorry about what I said its not your fault" I started feeling bad about my harsh and untrue words
"Its fine. I'm gonna check on Finn"

         ------*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*------

What has Amelia got to do with the grounders ?

Ship names

@oife