Chapter 40

( Unedited  )

Yin Zhinian still pulled his head and pleaded with his wife's crying.  There is nothing in my eyes, nothing in my heart.  Yin Shi's crisis, Yin's life and death, he's already numb to care, and there's only one thought in his heart. He meets He Changning and wants to see the child who has the same eye as his wife. Maybe he can see through him.  He saw the face of his wife, what did he want to do?  Remembrance?  Remorse?  Want to redeem?  Is everything still coming urgently?

A variety of complicated minds entangled him, a mess of confusion in his head, what do you want to do?  I can't remember it, I don't want to do anything, I can't remember it.

The family is still arguing over the matter of going to Lin Jingwei. No one pays attention to the changes of Yin Zhinian, and no one cares about him.
The final result was Yin Haoyan, Lin Jingwei, and Yin Zhinian went to talk to He Changning.

The people in the living room were gone, Yin Zhinian still sat with his head and the servant couldn't stand it, whispered, "Sir, you are fine."

Yin Zhinian returned to God as he woke up in a dream, and said weakly, "Nothing." He went upstairs.
Yin Hao did enough psychological construction before he called Lin Jingwei. The phone thought for a while before someone answered. "Hey, hello."
The voice on the phone is the voice of a middle-aged woman. Yin Hao clears her voice. "Hello, I am a friend of Miss Lin. Is she there?"

The middle-aged woman asked carefully, "Which are you?"
"My name is Yin Hao."
When I heard the name, the middle-aged woman was obviously a meal. "You wait, I will inform Missy." When I said this, the phone was set aside.
Yin Hao waited patiently, and a few minutes later, a slightly hoarse voice came out of the microphone. "Hey, I am Lin Jingwei."

Yin Hao heard this voice, the body was obviously tight, try to control the sound, and let the other party hear a strange look, "Miss Lin, are you okay?"
Lin Jingqi grabbed the phone with her fingers, the knuckles were white, and the anger that rushed out of the mouth, the voice said stiffly. "Mr. Yin called me if I just wanted to say this, then forget it." After that, I wanted to hang up.

Yin Hao quickly stopped, "No, Miss Lin, you listen to me, I have something I want to tell you."

"What?" The tone of voice is helpless.
Yin Hao closed his eyes and pressed the toughness of his heart. "This is the case. I have already thought that it is not a gentleman, but I have my own principles. I will be responsible for the day."  "
When I heard this, Lin Jingwei felt incredible. The day was so unbearable. Others didn't know that she was clear about herself. At the same time, she was surrounded by two men and was so crowded. Now the videos and newspapers circulating on the Internet are overwhelming.  All kinds of spit can drown people. Why should he do this at this time?  Living in this famous aristocrat, she is not a fool, otherwise she has not known how many times she died. "Why do you do this? Don't tell me that you are purely responsible. If you don't believe this, don't fool me.  ""
Yin Hao groaned with a painful eyebrow. This woman is really difficult. "Maybe Miss Lin doesn't believe it, but this is my idea. Miss Lin is the most innocent person in this matter. I am a man. Some of my responsibilities are my back.  I don't want to be a coward."

Lin Jingwei wondered, "You, do you really think so?"
"Yeah, quiet, sorry, my responsibility is late, but I am sincere and hope that you can explain this to your family. I will come to the door these two days."

The huge surprise shocked Lin Jingwei, and she couldn't help but imagine that it was all true, but the experience of many years of intrigue told her that it was impossible.  On the day of the incident, she did not know how she was taken home.  When she woke up, she didn't have much strength, especially □ □, tearing pain, let her want to die, but this is not the worst, overwhelming reports on the Internet, major newspapers,  The words in the street tabloids are as good as a knife with a sharp knife.