It returns

I sit alone in the shadows as my thoughts are consumed with pennywise. I sing to myself a song about him and I completely lost in thought. I heard a noise and opened my dark orbs only to see the clown doing a beautiful dance before me. "Such beautiful singing" I blushed and attempted to hide my face "nice dancing" pennywise smiled and walked over to me " what do you say want to come over for dinner tonight?" "O-of course" I stuttered "I will pick you up at "3:00 am then" I nodded and rushed away to get ready. I needed to look the best for him tonight so I went out and bought a new top hat and tie. I awaited impatiently for a knock on the door. I then jumped out of my thoughts when the knock finally arrived upon my door. I opened it to see pennywise beautiful as ever standing at my door with a bequest of red balloons. As we got to his house I notice his dining room is lit up in candle light and decorated very Devine. As I sat he told me what we would be eating for dinner. He told me he captured a little boy by a sewage drain named Georgie and he was absolutely delicious, even though I got a piece of raincoat stuck in my sharp teeth. I love watching pennywise devour his meal with his large mouth and rows of teeth. Later that night we went to his room and you know what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.