Last

CHAENG'POV

"Are you guys sure about this?" I ask my friends. They are all here right now in my house and they made me wear a wedding gown.

This was all Jennie's idea.

She said that since the bride was a blind item there's no way lisa mom could argue anymore if it was me who will march down the aisle instead of Soyeon.

I don't know how did they convince Joy parents and my parents with this.

"Chaeng don't you trust us?" Jennie ask me.

I sighed

"Of course I do trust all of you. I won't be wearing this gown if I don't but you can't blame me if I'm nervous to all of this." I said.

"Chaeng-ah clear up your mind and focus on lisa . Don't you want to marry her? Just focus on the thing that after all of these things you'll lisa wife. You're going to be Mrs. manoban and we will take care of the rest" Jisoo said to me while she was sitting on the edge of my bed beside Jennie.

I sighed.

She's right.

"Ok guys. I will entrust my future with lisa to you." I said.

"Good. Then let's go" Irene said.

I was still sitting here in front of the mirror staring at myself but my mind is flying somewhere else.

I wonder what would be lisa reaction later.

"Chaeng Again...Clear your mind please" Jennie said to and pull me to stand

"Now let's go. You don't wanna be late on your own wedding" she said.

Well I guess this is it.

I go downstairs and saw my parents there.

They hug me first and can't help but to cry.

"Mom Dad. This was supposed to happen years ago. Please don't cry." I said.

"We are just happy for you. We thought you will be forever single our little princess" Mom said while crying.

"Mom I'm still young for you to think that I will be forever single. Gosh" I complained.

Seriously what are they thinking?

"Yeah you are still young but we are not getting younger. We need to see our grandchild too you know. Look at Jennie and Jisoo they already got twins" Dad said and I just sigh.

"Ok. Ok. Let's leave now and enough with the drama" I said and we walk to the car.

I'm with my parents of course while the others got their own cars.

As I feel the car move and we are getting closer and closer to the church.

I feel like my heart is going to pop out of my chest.

I'm really not good in controlling my emotions.

Damn it.

I hope not to faint or I will be ruining everything.

So finally we arrive at the church.

I feel like my body is a bit trembling and I'm sweating even though it's not hot in here.

After few minutes they signaled me to come outside.

Right at the moment I step out of the car the press starts to take my pictures.