Chapter 10

WENDY' POV

I'm here at my house sitting comfortably on my chair with both of my feet over the table while eating my favorite grapes.

"Your Highness please forgive us already. It's the King's order we have no choice" Irene complains.

If you are wondering...

I gave them punishment.

Why?

I was inside my room reading books about the history of our kingdom.

I have to learn them coz I'm going to be queen someday.

I was in the middle of enjoying the history of the where I was born when suddenly this two barge in my room.

They hold both of my arms and forced me to change my clothes into dress by threatening me.

After that they drag me to that stupid party that my father wants me to attend.

"Your Highness if we didn't do it the King will punish us and now you punish us too because we obey the King. I still have to practice cheering. Please" Irene can't keep her mouth shut.

"I don't care what you will do. Stop being too noisy." I said and keep eating my grapes.

I made them kneel on pebbles with books on both of their hands.

I think they are kneeling there for almost an hour.

Am I cruel?

I stand up and face them crossing my arms.

"Alright now I'll let both of you leave but we have a deal to make" I said

They look at each other.

"If there is anything that my father asks you to do that I don't want to do just report to him that I did it and don't force me to do it" I said.

"But what if the King asks for proof Your Highness?" IU ask

She's the smart one.

Hmm I haven't thought of that.

"Well, I don't care. It's your problem not mine" I said and they both sighed.

"Now do you agree?" I ask them.

"Yes, Your Highness" They said in unison.

"Good. If you break that deal I'm going to make both of you walk on your knees over a rock salts. Begrijp je?! (You understand?!)" I warned them.

"Yes, Your Highness" They both said in unison again

"Ok now what are you waiting for? Do you plan to kneel there forever?" I ask them and go back to my seat.

They immediately stand up.

"We are leaving now Your Highness" They said and leave the room.

Heol

I hate being forced to do something I don't want to do.

I don't care a lot of things.

I wonder if I'm really suitable to rule a country.

There are times that I always ask myself about that.

Like right now.

I came here to Korea to stay far enough from the burden of ruling my country.

I wanna experience normal life but I can't make friends.

It's hard to make friends when you know they only wanna be your friend coz you are a princess.