Chapter 31

JISOO'POV

I got curious what happen to the kids. I had been going back several times in the park for the past few days but I haven't seen them again.

There's a part of me that worries for them for some reasons.

I know they call me daddy even though I'm not really their Dad but I got pretty attached to the kids.

Maybe their Sweetie/Babes didn't allow them to meet me again because of what happen.

Heol

I wish I could meet them again. I like hanging around with them.

I kinda miss them.

*Doorbell rings*

I check who is it and found out that it's Jennie.

I open the door to let her in.

"Nice place" She said as she looks around.

"Thanks" I said and lead her to the couch.

We are going to do our project today.

"Do you want some snacks?" I ask her.

"No I'm ok...uhm we should start" She said.

"Alright" I said and sit on the opposite end of the couch.

It's pretty awkward you know that's why we are very distant to each other.

I can't keep my focus on the papers.

The silence was just deafening.

I slowly turn to face her.

I was only planning to take a glimpse but I ended up staring at her.

Maybe our relationship didn't work out but I still do know when she's pretending to be ok.

She's having a hard time to keep her focus on what she's doing.

Her eyes...

She looks like she had been crying.

The truth is I can do this project on my own and I ask her to came here so that we can do it together since we are partners but the thing is we are pretending like each other don't exist.

I put my laptop on the table and stretch my arms.

She curiously looks at me.

I move a little bit closer to her.

Just a little bit more.

"Uhmm...are you ok?" I ask and she frowns at me.

Maybe the both of us really have to talk.

I think if everything will be ok in the both of us we I could move on. We need a proper closure to everything.

"Why are you asking me that?" she asks.

"Because I can see you're not ok...maybe we you were right. We really need to talk and be friends." I said.

"Friends?" she asks with a sad tone.

"I know you left because you think I cheated on you but Jennie. I didn't. I got really hurt because you didn't even talk to me and just send me the divorce papers. I felt like you didn't really love me." I said to her.

She sighed and put her laptop on the table too.

"I know. I already know that. About the divorce papers. I don't know about that. I also got surprised when I found out that we are divorced “She said.