Broken plates and best friends.

Start from the beginning

"What was that about dropping you again?" He remarks and I unwrap my arms to smack his butt, and boy do I do it hard. He laughs loudly and tightens his grip with one arm right under my butt and the other near my knee.

He walks out of the kitchen while laughing and I crane my neck around his body to see him walking towards the bedroom. He drops me on the bed and I laugh when he climbs over me, propping himself up with his elbows.

Our little laughing fit quickly grows serious and he leans down, kissing me lightly. My mind goes blank as his lips massage mine, sending waves of electricity through my body. I manage to flip us over and he smirks as he slowly sits up, keeping his arms around my torso while I'm on his lap. Our lips meet again, and I swear to go I have never felt anything as great as Harry's hands sliding down my body and rest on my thighs. I pull away and push his hair out of his face to admire the man I've quickly fallen in love with. My thumb traces his jaw line and down his neck to the collar of his shirt.

"If you want me take it off you can just ask." He winks at me with a cheeky grin on his face, and I decide to take him by surprise and pull hem off the shirt up and taking it off of him. He seems slightly shocked but just looks at me with mesmerizing eyes and traces his fingers on my hips.

My fingers traces the birds on his collarbones, before going down and outlining the butterfly. It wasn't until I got the the lowest point of the ferns on his hips that he closes his eyes and clenches his jaw. He raises his hands and grips the hem of my shirt, taking it off before opening his eyes.

His fingertips lightly touch the bare skin of my waist before connecting our lips once again. He kisses me lightly a few times then moves his lips to my neck, softly kissing from my jaw down to collarbone and back up. His lips find my sweet spot and a slight moan escapes my lips, and he smirks against my skin.

"I love you." Harry buries his head in the crook of my neck and hooks his fingers through the belt loops on my jeans.

"I love you, Harry." I rest my head against his.

His lips find mine again just as my phone starts to ring. I pull away from Harry and grab my phone off of the nightstand. Zoe's name and picture is lighting up my phone which puts a small smile on my face.

"Hey Zoe." I put the phone on speaker as I pull my shirt back over my head.

"What's up, love?" Her voice flows into the room.

"With Harry. How have you been? It's been a little while since we've talked." Harry walks out the room and I lay down on the bed. "Well I was with him before he walked away."

"I've been okay, just like always. More importantly how are things with you? It must be a big transition." I hear barking in the background and Zoe yells at her dog to shut up.

"I love it here, Zoe. I feel more at home than I have since I left you.  Zayn and Perrie make great parents, the boys and girls from their bands are the sweetest people ever. It's really great." I smile and pick at my nails.

"What about things with Harry?"

"He's amazing Zoe. The sweetest boy on the planet. I'm in so deep it's crazy. I love him." I sit up and cross my legs.

"That's great." Zoe's voice cracks at the end and it literally breaks my heart to hear what she has to say next. "I miss you, Claire. I miss my best friend."

The next twenty minutes are basically spent with almost no talking and a lot of crying. I didn't realize how much I missed her until I sat down and thought about it. I hear the front door close and Harry yelling that he got lunch.

Zoe and I say goodbye, I change very quickly, then meet Harry in the kitchen. His back is to me and he's putting McDonald's onto two plates. I sit on a stool in front of him and he immediately stops what he's doing when he looks at me.