Getting Closer

Narrator POV.
The bell rings for the 5 minutes the students get for getting to class and Jack checks his phone. "Damnit. 7% and 8 miss calls from Jade..." Dirk gives a looks of 'Shit man that sucks-' Dirk then looks over Jake and seed Dave pinning John to his locker and flirting with him as John makes a small sene. Dirk laughs it off and looks back at Jake. "You ready to go, Strider!?" Dirk nods and goes to walk with Jake taking jakes pinky and wrapping his with Jake's. Which makes Jake blush a little and look over at the taller high schooler next to him.
They get to their first class Dirk sitting in the front because he's a trouble maker sometimes and Jake near the door. Dirk writes down a note and hands it to the kid next to him, "Hey, go give this to English." The kid nods and tells the kid next to him to do the same.

Jakes POV.
You work on your worksheet focusing for once till your concentration becomes broken as the girl in front of you hands you the note and you take it whispering thank you too her and look at the cover. It's been folded into a small square with 'Dirk' written on it with a heart. You glacé are Dirk and he's looking at you blowing you a kiss and you can't help but blush and you open it. "Yo English~ I was thinkin' if maybe I could spend the night at your place. I can drop of my cousins if needed and we can go to your place. Tell me after class. ~xoxo Dirk <3" You put the note in your pocket and continue to work on your worksheet due in 5 minutes before the bell.
As soon as the 5 minutes are up the bell rings and You scramble to write down the last of whatever it is and turn it in. Dirk is waiting out the classroom for you of corse and you meet him out the classroom. "I got you note! And I'm sure it's ok for you to stay. You would have to take Jade too though...she had to walk yesterday..." Dirk smiles at you and leans down for a kiss in which you don't hesitate to kiss back. You blush at this and he makes the kiss deeper till someone throws a book at you. "Ow!" Some kids run away laughing and Dirk glares at them then holds you close. Let's get you to class English." You hold the side of your face where you where hit as Dirk holds you close and walks you to class. Then kisses you before he leaves for his class saying text him if you need even though your phone is dead...

Dirk POV.
Before you know it, it's lunch time and you go and buy your lunch waiting for English.

Jake POV.
"Dating the cool kid huh!? What gives you the nerve!?" A girl yells as her boyfriend throws you to the ground. She is obviously a hoe. Anyone can see it. "Yeah! I wanted Dirky in my skirt! And you took him away!" Another girl yells with a very tinny winny skirt. Her 'boyfriend' then kicks you. And you only scrunch up and cover your head.

Dirk POV.
"Come on Dirky! It's ok. He'll come eventually!" Roxy says lighting a cigarette. You can't help but bounce your leg. "I'm gonna look for him..." you say getting up. "Ok Dirky! I'll be here! Heehee" she giggles taking. Long drag on the cigarette and you rush into the halls and hear the commotion.

Narrator POV.
Dirk run to the noise and then freezes. "Please stop..." there's blood on the floor and the buffer boy slams Jake against the locker. Dirk walks into a classroom before getting seen with his favorite teacher in it. "Miss. Heather please I need your help." You press the red emergency button and the office comes on. "What's the emergency?" Miss. Heathers leaves her seat and too Dirk confused. "There's a bad fight going on in the hall. I need the nurse and security..." Dirk says calmly. "Alright. We'll be there soon." Miss. Heathers and Dirk then rush out Miss Heathers asking her class to remain calm as Dirk goes to shove the Jock off Jake and is successful. Jake falls over and Miss Heathers takes him away. "It's ok, the nurse is coming." Dirk then dodges all the attacks the bully swings and the girls take off their heels and throw them at him and knock his shades off. "Shit!" Dirk yells and covers his eyes. He gets kicked into a locker but security comes and takes the bullies down on the ground and the principal is there along with the Deans and nurse. The nurse puts Jake in a wheelchair and a dean helps Dirk up and hands him his shades. "Thank you." Dirk says and the dean nods and Dirk goes over to Miss Heathers and hugs her. "Thank you too. I'm sorry for interrupting." She says it was no problem and goes back to teaching as Dirk goes to the nurse's office to Jake.