How it began

* this is my first story hope u enjoy it please tell me if you want anything to change and tell me my errors pl* in this story every lion will have a name                                               

Yellow lion: Yellowdust   Red lion: Fireflame      Green lion: Leaffall    Blue lion: Clearwater             Black lion : Blackstar                         ( tell me if you want different names for the lions)

      Keith's P.O.V

It was 7 am. Keith liked waking up early so he could train and do other stuff without getting teased by Lance. But, however today was different, he realized every paladín including Allura (btw Shiro was never killed and Keith is still the paladín of the red lion) liked someone - lance liked Allura and Pidge, Shiro liked Allura, Pidge surprisingly liked Lance or Hunk, Hunk like Romelle, Allura like Shiro- , everybody but him.

9 am. "Mornin everybody" said Lance, awaking from his beauty sleep. "This is the third time you're late this week" said Allura "everyone else has been awake for a hour!" Lance mumbled sorry, then spoke clearer, "so watcha doin." "As if you cared" Pidge answered distractedly. "I DO" retorted Lance " suuuuuuuure you do" Keith replied " shut up mullet!" shouted lance, about to punch him but stopped because the wolf —Kosmo— was right their growling and hissing, driving lance into a corner. 

"Hey Keith"

"Ya?"

"Your wolf doesn't bite does it ?"

"Well" Keith thought for a moment, " he could" 

"Keith" said Shiro

"Ya?"

"Make your wolf stand down now" Keith sighed " fine" and told Kosmo to stand down. "Shiro's right you know" replied Allura, glancing at lance who is now sitting on the couch, weak with relief, "right now we need you and hunk to go to the third stomach of a weblum" "Why?" complained hunk. " Because we need the crystal thingy for the teladove so we can meet our Earth allies an-" "Wait, wait, wait" interrupted Pidge " yes?" Answered Allura, annoyed for being interrupted "we are going to Earth, our Earth  ?!" Pidge squealed " yes we are now to continue, after seeing our human allies we will make a plan to destroy the Galra once and for all!" " Yassss" everyone yelled. Hunk replied with a "m'kay" before he and Keith left to  If Keith has to be honest, he would say that he's scared.

Acxa's P.O.V

  Acxa was in a room talking with Zethrid, Ezor, and Lotor. While Narti was listening, "Acxa" Lotor called to his general, " we need to be able to make a worm hole so you all have a job: Ezor, you will have to get on the castle of lions, and see how they make worm holes then come back and report, Narti, Zethrid and I will fine a place for us to teleport too and Acxa since we know for sure that we need scaultrite you will be going to the third stomach of a weblum" "Is it safe?" asked Ezor curiously " we are pretty sure it is, now go and do your job and if we succeed, we will defeat our enemies!" "Ya"   Everybody left to go do their job. Both Ezor and Acxa took a little escape pod and Ezor went to the castle of lions while Acxa went to the belly of the Weblum