Character short

A few years ago

A cave is on view, with a glowing yellow light very faint. A wanted poster flies away, it said about someone who fires a blast from his hands and the picture seems to be of a man who is really dangerous, like a psycho. As the poster gets out of view and goes to the cave, sounds of swords clashing, energy blasts fired and screams are beginning to be heard, and the yellow light becomes brighter. As the noises gets louder and the light becomes brighter, a Amber aura color appears and it goes like a mini wave.

An entrance to the source of the noises and lights appears. What is seen in the room is nothing more but a pedal stool with baby cries.

(Video time 1:37)

An explosion appears in front of the entrance, then a bunch of quick slashes come into view, moving at lightning fast speeds. As the slashes stop, a teen Amber comes into view flying away, she has something covering her mouth, with the same material covering the rest of her body except her left arm, aura is also dripping out of her and her hair seems to be of light amber orange, and her weapon, being the segments of wind and fire, are fused into her arms. The criminal from the wanted poster also is on view and a Grimm flies to Amber. The Grimm seems to be a hybrid of multiple weak Grimm, such as Beowulfs and Nevermoares. As the Grimm catches up to Amber and is about to attack her, Amber uses her arm to block its attacks and kicks it away. As the Grimm is about to crash to a wall, Amber is behind it ready to stab the Grimm. She notices the criminal running up to the crying baby.

"NO!!!!" Amber yells and dashes towards him. The criminal looks at Amber and fires some sort of Aura blast from his hand. Amber counters with a fire ball attack, then smoke appears. The criminal is then kicked away by some invisible force, which is revealed to be Amber just kicking the air, causing a shockwave to hit the criminal. Amber then gets tackled to the ground by the Grimm. Whilst she was able to react in time, she wasn't ready to deal with the Grimm's overwhelming strength. Amber powers up and gets more powerful, to then burn off one of the Grimm's arm. As Amber kicks it away, she notices something weird, the arm that she burned off is going to the place where she kicked the criminal. As she looks behind her, the criminal seems to be coming more like a Grimm and human hybrid, and there is also traces of his aura and essence of the Grimm going into the baby "NO NO NO!!!" Amber places a bracelet on the baby and holds the baby's hand as well, as then suddenly her own aura is going into both the bracelet and the baby.

"You knew what you had to do." said a Shadow in the background, with a voice and tone that sounds like he planned this all along. As the Shadow leaves, everything in the cave flashes.

The Criminal seems to be right now in a house. He is now fused completely with the Grimm and some of his aura and the Grimm's essence are going all over the house. As he smiles psychotically, he tries to get up, but he just can't. He looks behind him and he notices chains.

"What the?!" the criminal wonders. Amber then appears and uses some of her aura to make several and many layers of shields, and multiple chains.

"I will make sure you won't take over my cousin's body." says Amber.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...." the criminal is now covered like a mummy, then buried in a hole. Amber sighs knowing she was too late, too much of the Grimm and the criminal's essence have spread, so what she does is spread her aura around and a layer of aura is placed above the real one.

"I have to protect him." says Amber to herself. She then goes outside and sits down on the soft ground. She gets on a meditation position and meditates.