Infø

❝He may be innocent, but the demon sealed inside of him says otherwise.❞

©Teapipin

————

Birth Name — Aikido Suki

Nickname — Ai

Date Of Birth — August 8th

Place Of Birth — Kingdom Of Danafor

Race — Half Fairy/Half Demon

Height — 5'0

Weight — 59kg

————

Abilities

Speed — Just Inhumane, might even be faster than Meliodas and Ban combined.

Blending — He can easily become one with an object as a disguise.

Slither — He's like a snake and moves like one too, secretive and smooth.

————

Backstory

Being a half breeded person made life easier for the immortal Ai. His mother was a fairy, whilst his father was a demon, so such relationships like this weren't tolerated in a world like his. His father worked for the holy Knights, until he was exterminated after being founded out about him and his wife, who was soon executed as well. He was only a baby at the time, yet he learned to walk and talk and fly around on his own until he met the King Of Fairies, Harlequin. They stayed together ever since and Ai might've development a small crush on him, but his whole world went towering down as he heard the news about Harlequins disappearance. His anger got the best of him, and his demon side took over without consent or warning, nearly getting him and several others killed. Ever since he's changed, and now hes named after the Cobras sin of Manipulation.