Madison

Where are am I.

It's dark.

I can't see anything.

I can't move.

"I see that your finally awake Madison," an mysterious man says.

"Who are you and how do u know my name?" I say angrily.

"We ask the questions cutie," he says.

The way he said cutie gave me chills down my spine. What are they going to do to me? I start crying.

"Awe don't cry," he says.

He walks closer to me and looks down at me.

"We are going to make u feel amazing," he says as he wipes my tears.

I bit his hand. How dare he fucking touch me with his filthy hands.

He slaps me. Hard asf.

"Let this be a warning bitch. You ever do that shit again. It will be much worse," he says.

Then I hear something that made me want to die.

"Do what u want to her. Just don't kill her," he says.

Three big men walk towards me.

*TIGGER WARNING (RAPE SCENE)*

"Wait, p-please don't," I scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the men ripped off my dress like it was not attached to me. They untied me. It didn't matter if I was tied or not. I had no where to run and I was out numbered but ofc I tried.

I ran.

They caught me and shoved my face into the cold ground. My ass was lifted and put into the air. That's where I felt it. Something entering me. It was too big. It was going to rip me apart.

Then he started shoving it in me. I couldn't breathe. No words would come out. Trying to control myself. Not lose myself..but it wasn't working because..

One of the other men went under me. He rubbed against my clit with his...His disgusting thing. It felt bigger than the one in my ass. And he shoved it into my pussy. I'm losing my mind. I can't think straight.

...it feels so fucking good.

No.

I almost threw up at my thoughts.

I forgot about the other man but quickly remembered when he forcibly put his dick in my mouth.

"Suck it" one of the men said.

He started moving my head down making his cock go deeper into my throat. I started to gag.

"Mmhmhbmm" I say attempting to make them stop.

Tears running down my face. My nose. My mascara turned in to blush on my cheeks. I couldn't stop it. It was like I wasn't apart of my body anymore. I was just a soul living in a fuck toy.

And not being able to do anything...

Is making me loss my sanity.