Decision

It's graduation day. As you can probably guess, I'm at home watching the graduation live. Seeing all the cheers and yells from my peers's families. It's sad for me and happy for them. It doesn't really bother me but it bothers me enough. I wish I could have the yells of family and friends cheering my name as I get my high school diploma. But I can't be caught up with the wishes. I turn the tv off sadly. I don't know what to do like always. I get up and walk to the fridge looking for something to eat.

"Ughh there's nothing to eat."

I look at my watch. 9:45 I guess I have to go to my night shift hungry. Maybe there's some chocolate bars there. As I walk down the street I see a alley as a shortcut I decide to go down it.  I walk really fast of course I mean who wouldn't. Ooo it's cold out here. I hear voices.

"Donde está el dinero!?" (Where's the money!?)

"Por favor te lo enviaré mañana!" (Please I'll send it to you tomorrow)

"El mañana no lo va a cortar. Lo necesito ahora." (Tomorrow is not going to cut it. I need it now.)

"Por favor te lo ruego." (Please I beg you)

"Demasiado tarde" (bye bye)

Boom Boom

"Ahhhhh!!!" I scream

I just made the worse mistake of my life. I quickly covered my mouth. I can't believe I just screamed. I look up and make straight eye contact with the man. He looks right at me and smiles. He says,

"Ven aqui cariño te prometo que no te haré daño." (Come here darling I promise you I will not hurt you.)

"No! Please" I begin to cry. Come on Madison stay strong to stay alive.

" U must not speak Spanish because I told you something and you didn't do it."

I did another mistake. I RAN as fast as I could...to my house. He wasn't chasing me I mean why would he. He already saw my face. I ran in my house and locked the door. I have to hid. We all know what happens to the people that see the crime. They die. I have to get away. I can't stay here or I'm dead. I look at my scholarship.

"Here goes everything" I say.

Time to go to Harvard. I'm not looking forward to see.