Missing you..

Mackenzie's POV
I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears. I sigh as I pull myself out of bed and do my usual routine. I get dressed in some shorts and a tank top throwing on a pair of sandals. I walk into my bathroom putting on light makeup and curling my hair. As I brush my teeth I can't help but let my mind wonder to Cameron, I haven't seen him in almost a year. We went out for 2 years before he broke up with me because of the Magcon tour. He said he didn't want a long distance relationship but I guess that wasn't the reason. 3 weeks after we broke up he started dating Maddison, the school slut. Thankfully today is my last day of high school! My thoughts were interrupted when my little sister started to bang on the bathroom door. For a six year old she is pretty sassy.

Gabby- get out of the bathroom, you've been in there forever!
Mackenzie- ok ok jeez
I walk out of the bathroom and she gives me a dirty look before walking in and slamming the door.
I grab my purse and walk downstairs to the kitchen where I find my mom making pancakes.
Mom- good morning hun, are you excited for your last day?
Mackenzie- yeah Lainey is picking me up soon.
Mom- ok sweetie
Just then the door bell rang, Lainey was waiting for me.
Mackenzie- bye mom, bye gabby!
Mom- have a good day!
As we drove to school we blasted music the whole way there.