Love Dies In Death ~chapter 1~

My alarm boomed throughout the whole house and I heard my mum groan.

"Oh, sorry! I left my alarm on, I've been up ages!" I shouted running upstairs to turn my alarm off.

"Why the hell are you up so early? It's Saturday." My mum asked me annoyed. I switched my alarm off then replied,

"I'm going out today."

"Where honey?" my mum asked.

"Oh, just round Toni's." I smiled sweetly. Toni was my best friend, we'd been friends since like forever.

"Are you sure you're not lying to me?" my mum was suspicious. I poked my head round her bedroom door. Her long brown wavy hair wasspread all around her oval shaped face, her green eyes sparkling. "Hmm?" she asked again, her pale forehead creased slightly.

"Seriously mum. Would I lie to you?" I gave her an innocent look.

"Yes." I widened my eyes to show I was shocked, "but I believe you. This time." she said hiding a smile.

"I'm leaving in half an hour, we're gunna go up the city. Do some shopping!" I told her squealing as I told her we were gunna go shopping.

"Okay, have fun. Now please be quiet, I want some more sleep." She said closing her eyes.

"Yeah sure." I said and closed her door. I finished getting dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was quite tall for my age and I had long blond wavy hair and dull blue eyes. I wasn't fat, but not skinny either, I was still a little bit tanned form summer. I was wearing a red black and white plaid shirt and a pair of indigo jeans, with a black belt over my top to make my waist look thinner. I wasn't one of those appearance obsessed people, but then I did care about what I looked like. I put a little bit of make-up on, just some blusher, eye-shadow, mascara and gloss. I wasn't really pretty or really ugly, kind of in between.

Suddenly I was jolted from my daydreams by the door bell. I ran down the stairs to the front door and opened it to find a short red head with brown almond shaped eyes and a few faint freckles on her rosey cheeks.

"Hi Toni." I greeted my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

"Hey Athena!" she said joyfully. "Ready to shop till we drop?" she giggled in excitement.

"Yep!" I smiled, "Bye mum!" I yelled to my mum.

"YES!! Peace at last!" she celebrated.

"Ha ha, so funny!" I laughed.

"Bye, have fun! I love you!"

"Love you too mum!" And with that we left.

Once round the corner to my house, I turned to Toni.

"Thanks Toni. I don't think she would have believed me if I didn't have you." I said then hugged her.

"That's all right. Me and Lizzy are gunna go up the city anyway so no-one gets suspicious. Please be careful Athena." She said hugging me back.

"I will, I just want to look in Maywood Forest. I need to know what happened to Olivia." I told her as we broke off the hug.

"I understand, she was your sister. You have a right to know, you know you can trust me not to tell anyone where your going or that you're not with me." She smiled.

"Ok, I'm gunna go now. Bye, see you later, don't tell my mum. Thank you!" I hugged her again.

"Okay Athena, laterz. Be careful, love ya!" we finished the hug and I began to walk in the other direction.

"Love ya too Toni." And then I turned the corner and headed towards Maywood forest, were my sister went missing, presumed dead.