One ~ Cum stellae lucent super unum.

"His" Pov~

She was beautiful. I could see that almost immediately. 

The first time I saw her it was a snowy night, and the streets were illuminated with lights. The snow was deep. Not a thing stirred. It was silent, and I was becoming quite bored, sitting on a roof, staring at the houses around. I was about to leave, when I heard a door opened, and this little girl came running out into the snow.

"Stay in the lawn!" her mother called. "I'll make you some cocoa."

I observed her intently, keeping well to the shadows as she laughed and stuck out her tongue to eat the snowflakes. She smiled. Her smile was beautiful. She twirled in circles, and finally, she fell on her bum, her pink hat falling off of her head, revealing beautiful golden locks. I knew she was going to grow up fast. I just didn't know how fast. And then she laughed, and my heart was filled with joy and pleasure. 

"I know," I whispered. "I know."

She laid down in the snow and stared up at the sky. She was so young, so vulnerable. Even then, I wanted her. Not in the way I did now.

But she already posed a threat to me. She made me want to grow up. 

Even then, I knew I had to wait until she was older, when she's on the brink of growing up. If I don't, I'll never be able to take her away from her world. I'll never be able to hear her laugh. And I'll never be able to show her the land beyond the stars. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. I thought I would give it a shot, because, lately I've had a lot of inspiration for---you probably already guessed. But I don't want to spoil it for the people that don't know what I'm talking about.

Vote :D Comment c: and Add to your Library >:3 'cause it's only going to get better. >:3 c;