Human!Cas x Reader

I wrote this at 4am, and it's literally just pure smut. Excuse my tired writing and dirty mind, iss vulgar.

(Lmao I was just horny)

It's 1,500+ words whOop

/Commence/

[Human!Cas x Fem!Reader]

Cas took my hand and quietly led me away from the main party. Nobody saw us slip out of the room and down the hall.

He quickly stole into Dean's bedroom, pulling me in with him. Swiftly, he shut the door, and before I had the chance to blink, his lips were on mine, his hands hungrily roaming my body. I was quick to pull him against my body as I let my hands travel up his arms to his shoulders, reaching down to feel the strong muscles of his back.

He pushed me hard against the door, his body hot in contrast to the cool of the door on my back, his erection pressing hard against me. He gripped my hair tightly, pulling my head to the side, as he worked his mouth away from mine and down my neck. His free hand slyly made its way between my legs, brushing over my throbbing heat, causing me to let out a breathy moan.

He brought his head back up and met my eyes, biting his lip as he slipped his fingers into my panties to feel how wet I already was. He slowly rubbed his fingers over my clit and I shuddered.

I was putty in his arms, melting into his body, taking in every heated touch as he worked his hands on me. He circled his fingers faster on my clit, my pussy throbbing and wet in response. I clung to his arm, shaking in pleasure, my breathing fast, not wanting him to stop. He brought his mouth to mine, his scruff rough against my cheek as he sloppily kissed me hard, fast.

Suddenly, he shoved two of his fingers into my pussy, slipping in easily with how wet he's made me. I moaned loudly, and he took the opportunity to delve his tongue into my mouth. I readily complied, matching his tongue, panting hard with the pace that his fingers were fucking me.

He sucked on my tongue as he pulled his fingers away, bringing a whine out of me in response. He put his two fingers into my mouth, having me taste myself, before he brought them back down and swirled them around my pussy. I groaned, but it was over far too soon. He pulled away again and pulled off my shirt before he pushed me onto Dean's bed. He stood over me, unbuttoning his shirt as his eyes roamed hungrily over my half-dressed body. I quickly slipped out of my skirt, leaving me in my bra and panties.

"Take the rest off," Cas said in a low grumble as he fumbled with his belt. I was quick to remove my bra, but seeing him struggling with his belt gave me the urge to undo it myself.

I gripped his pants by the waist and tugged him closer to me, undoing his belt and pulling his pants down for him. He looked down at me as I pulled his erection out of his boxers. I met his eyes and brought my mouth onto his cock, watching his jaw tense and his lips part as I brought my head down, pulling back up with a hard suck.

He dug his fingers into my hair tightly as I continued to bob my head. He clenched his eyes shut and pushed my head further down until I took him fully into my mouth, my eyes watering slightly at his size. He swiftly thrust himself into me with a sharp gasp, controlling the speed in which his cock fucked my mouth, low moans escaping his lips as his pace fastened.

I could feel his body tensing as he began to reach his climax, but that's when he pulled away from me. He climbed onto the bed and pushed me backward into the pillows, leaning over my body and pulling my lips into a sloppy, heated kiss. He trailed kisses down my neck, continuing across my breasts, reaching down across my navel until he reached my panty line.

"I thought I told you to take these off," Cas said to me, his voice low. I said nothing, looking down at him, my body heated and eager for him to continue.

He slowly tugged them off of me, not breaking eye contact as he revealed my burning, wet pussy. He brought his head down and dragged his tongue across it, slowly with pressure. I let out a groan, bringing a hand to his cheek, my fingers brushing across his sharp jawline, feeling it move he worked his mouth on me. He brought his tongue across again, and again, before focusing on my clit, swirling around it fast. I moaned loudly, quickly thrashing my hand into his dark messy hair, clutching it tightly, bucking my hips upwards as his mouth fucked me.

My legs were shaking, I felt my desire so hot as my climax built up, wanting, needing to be released. I was so close, so very close, before Cas brought his head up, pulling his mouth away from me.

Before I could protest, he shoved his cock roughly into my wet heat, hot and fast. I gasped, panting, wrapping my legs tight around his waist as he thrust hard into me, letting out a breathy "fuck" as he watched himself slide in and out of me.

I'm such a fucking whore for him, I thought as he quickened his pace, his cock deep in me, my orgasm building fast. He leaned over me, roughly kissing my lips, his tongue diving into me, claiming every part of my mouth. He then lifted me, pulling me into a sitting position on him, his cock deeper than before, stabbing into me hard. I was panting, a mess, as he gripped my hips and urged me to move up and down on him.

I moved up and down, slowly at first but quick to increase my pace, my breasts bouncing hard in rhythm. He tightly wrapped his arms around me as he flexed his hips into me. "Fuck," he moaned into my ear. "Fucking fuck, I'm going to cum, don't stop-"

I groaned out his name, slamming hard onto him, my orgasm releasing suddenly, his cock deep inside, my pussy contracting as I convulsed around him. I lifted up, and he gripped my body tightly as he forced me down onto him hard, holding me there as he came into me, his cock pulsating while he released, a loud moan escaping his lips.

After he was spent, his breathing was heavy in my ear, breath hot on my neck, his body still holding mine close. We sat there panting, but my libido wasn't sated; I ground against him lightly, swiveling my hips around as I still sat atop his cock, small groans erupting from Cas in response. I bit my lip and looked down, watching myself slowly move around him.

"Don't make me throw you down and fuck you again," he said through gritted teeth as he too watched me swivel atop him.

"I dare you to," I said, nipping his ear. He brought one hand to my breast, brushing his thumb over my erect nipple, and brought the other between my legs, swirling his thumb around my clit while I began to ride him again.

I could feel his erection fully hardening again, inside me. I began to bounce quickly atop Cas before he flipped me onto my back, planting a hand on each side of my head, slamming himself into my pussy.

He relentlessly pulled in and out, so very hard and fast, my pussy eagerly welcoming each thrust. He brought a hand down to rub my clit again, urging my climax to build up fast.

He fucked me hard until I came again, coming, convulsing intensely for the second time because of his cock. I cried out and clung to him as I came down from my high.

He slowly pulled himself away, spent, and laid next to me in the bed. He crossed his arms behind his head and closed his eyes, letting out a low sigh. I turned to my side and admired his body, glistening in a light glean of sweat, his toned muscles looking delicious in the dark. He opened his eyes and smirked, surely feeling my eyes on his body, admiring him. He turned to me, about to say something, when the door suddenly opened.

"Cas?" It was Dean's gruff voice. He flicked the light on, exposing Cas and I's nudity to him in his bed.

"I-" Dean spluttered. "C-come on man, in my bed?" He turned his head away from us.

"You didn't mind it in your bed last night, Dean," Cas said, his voice low as he eyed Dean.

Dean turned beet red. "I-"

"I should probably go," I said, sensing the tension building between the two. I gave Cas a meaningful look, and he winked at me before helping me collect my clothes. Dean turned away as I dressed.

"Hey, sorry that it was in your bed," I said to Dean as I left the room, giving Cas a small wave, which he returned with a nod of his head.

"It's not your fault," Dean said. "Cas was intentional about that." He then shut the door, and I heard the click of the lock.