Chapter 2 : I Can't Do It

New day with a new facial face. You are very excited for the competition to start even you had to wait for another few weeks.

8:00 am, the alarm went off

You open your eyes and with a very big smile because you are so excited. You quickly went to the bathroom and start singing blackpink's song while you showering. You went out of the bathroom and motivate yourself, "I can do this, I hope I will make my mom proud" you take your cloth from the closet and suddenly, your mom screaming. You open your door and yelled "what happen mom?!" and your mom answered "there's a cockroach over the sofa!". "Do you need help for that?" You said. "No, I can take care of this, I just shocked" your mom answered.

You close your door room and take a look at the closet back, you take a simple Grey shirt and a tracksuit. You style your hair with hair clip, Bangs and a ponytail. You went down slowly and look to every part of your house because you hate cockroaches.

Then, you saw foods and you smell it. Your mom appeared to you and said with a proud smile "good luck with your training today" and you started to smile and hugged your mom and start tearing a little bit. You said "I'm so sorry if I didn't make it" your mom answered, "no, it's okay. You will do great!" and your mom wipped your tear. "oh, i got to now, bye mom!" you said with a smile. "take care!" your mom shouted.

On your way to your friend's house, you saw your crush and hide quickly. Your crush look at side. He wonder and started smiling. You trying to find another way to go to your friend's house.

You have reached to your friend's house

You knocked the door and her mom open it for you. "Annyeong! Are your daughter home?" You asked. "Yes, ohh you come here because of the competition right?" Her mom ask back. "Y-yes, yes!" You said confidently. "Come in, she's upstairs" her mom said. "gamsahamnida" you said nicely. "(f/n)! Your friend is here! Come out of your room now!" Her mom yelled. She answered, "ask her to come in here!" Then, her mom ask you to go upstairs. you bow to her with a cute smile and went upstairs.

You arrived at her bedroom and knocked. She said "come in!" and you open the door and shocked. Her bedroom is full of papers and gadgets. You said "what's happening here?" and she replied "come here, I show you" you walk and sit next to her. "What is it?" You asked suspiciously. She said "do you want to know how we can win this competition?". you replied excitedly "Yes! Of course" "Okay, I searched these yesterday and let me teach you how" she said and smirked.

1:00 pm and she teaches you everything

"So, does it helped?" She asked. "Yes! Thank you so much for teaching me! and now, lets start" you quickly answer and you were very thankful. You take your friend's hand and said, "Let's don't miss this chance, okay?" you smile at her. "Of course! Let's do our best!" Your friend shake your hand and smile back. You stand up and give your hand to her and she grab your hand. You and her stand up confidently. You start your first training with a warmup.

You ask your friend, what dance should we cover and she answered Kill This Love. You take your phone from your beg pack and open youtube and type, 'Kill This Love Dance Practice' you and her watches it until the end of the video. After you finish watching and learning the dance you try to dance to it. After few hours, you and your friend done practicing half of the dance and the last few hours before you back home, you try to dance back. it turns out, you and her only can dance at the same time only quarter of it.

You started to feel that you can't do it. your friend put her hand at your shoulder and give some motivation and you cut her off by saying, "It's already late, i'm going back now. Bye" before you leave the room, she hold your arm and said, "keep on believing. I know we can do this together, if I didn't make it, I'll just go to another company instead". you take her hand off you and said "ok, I'll see you tomorrow at school" and you leave the house. your friend smile and slowly said "o-okay".

The Next Day and Your going to school

You open your eyes and go to the bathroom. After you showers you open the closet and choose your cloth. You wear an adidas sweater and a short. your hair styled as a braid. You take your Blackpink school beg and took your phone and a pair of sock and a vans shoe. After you wear it, you went downstairs and go to the dining table. You pull the chair and sit. Your mom come near you and start asking "Hey, are you okay? Why are your face seems sad? What are you learning yesterday?" you silent and answer it slowly and with a low tone, "everything is okay, no need to be worry". your mom seems to be worried about you. Then, you take your plate, put foods on it and you start eating. After you done eating, you said good bye to your mom and you leave the house.

You arrived to your school

You saw your friends at the school gate and you smiled to them. You go near them and said 'annyeonghi jumusaeyo' to them. They start the conversation with asking "Are you joining the Blackpink competition?". you think back about yesterday and answered, "yes, maybe?" your friends smile and said, "you should join! I know you like dancing, it's suit you" you smile back and said, "ah y-yes" you leave the conversation and quickly enter the school.

You go to your locker and open it. You pick up the necessary books and bring it to your class. You sit at your place beside (f/n) . She said 'annyeonghi jumusaeyo' to you and you said 'annyeong' back. The teacher is here and we started our class with Science subject. Your friend next to (f/n) gives you a letter and it's written,

???: I heard you're joining the competition. Let's practice together after school? I see you at 3:00 ;)

You look around to see who's giving this letter and you write

You: Sure

You past back the letter to (f/n) and you look at the letter. where does it go and it turns out, ~(c/n)~ you started to blushing and smile.

Lunch Time

You took some foods and take a sit beside your friends. You look at (c/n) and smile little bit but you try not to make it obvious. You can't stop thinking about the letter that he give it to you. But, you thinks that you can't practice with a boy so, you've thinking that you wanted to asked your friends to join you practice at 3 today. Your friend talks like a bee and you suddenly stop the conversation and all of your friends look at you with a shocked face. You look at them and said, "do you guys want to join me practicing dancing at 3 after school?" and they make a weird face and everyone agreed with my idea.

Bell Rings and It's Time to go home

You wait your crush in front of the school with the other girls and he is finally coming to the in front of the school and he greet you first before the other girls and he asked everyone, "have you guys practice Kill This Love Dance?" and he started the training with watching Kill This Love Dance Practice to recall back.

After few hours, you and your friends been practicing, and it's time to went back home. Before you going back, your crush called you and take your hand. He holds your hand and he said, "are the lessons went well?" you look at your hand and start blushing. "y-yes, YES!" you take your hand off him and quickly bow to him and you said "thank you so much for today!.." you look at him and quickly look down "..I really appreciate for today. Annyeong! See you tomorrow!" you bow to him many times. He replied, "see you tomorrow! Annyeong!" he waved at you and smile. You felt like you wanted to faint at that time 😵