17. Little More (Royalty)

Start from the beginning

"Hi, princess. It's your daddy. We're gonna have fun this week, okay?" I kissed her cheeks and tickled her, causing her to giggle and hug me tightly.

"Can she talk yet?" I asked as she pinched my cheeks.

"Only babbles. I've been trying to get her to say 'dada', but it never works." Jay spoke up.

"Maybe cause you're not her dad? I don't know." I rolled my eyes at his feeling of the need to be involved in business about my daughter.

"I've been more of a dad to her than you ever have." I clenched my jaw. That's what happens when the mother of your child hides her from you for 16 months.

"I don't know who you talking to, but pipe down or get out. You ain't got no reason to be here no way." I looked him up and down, growing slightly irritated.

"Nah, I don't need to pipe down. Stop talking reckless."

"You're lucky I got my daughter in my hands cause I will knock the sh-"

"Chris, calm down." India spoke up.

"Both of y'all get out. I got my daughter now, ain't no reason for y'all to be standing around. Goodbye." I motioned towards the front door. India exhaled and walked over to me and Royalty.

"Mommy will be back soon, okay baby?" She kissed her forehead and glanced at me for a little before walking out the door with that bum ass nigga. I sighed and turned my attention towards Royalty, who had started wailing as soon as the door closed. I rocked her in my arms slowly, trying to get her to calm down. It worked better than I expected, since about a minute later she was knocked out cold. I placed her in the crib that I had just bought for her the day I found out she existed. I kept it in my room since it would be easier to get up and feed her that way. Right after that, I was knocked right alongside her.

Unfortunately, that didn't last forever since her cries ripped me out of my peaceful slumber. I tried to ignore them but they only seemingly grew louder. I threw a mini temper tantrum, kicking my legs wildly before throwing myself out of bed. I checked the time on my phone seeing that it read 2:49 a.m. I huffed and ran my hands through my hair, looking at her red face.

"You're not even crying." I groaned and picked her up, taking her downstairs to the kitchen. I warmed up her bottle, becoming irritated at how slow time seemed to be moving all of a sudden. Her whines never ended and I could tell she was growing impatient. The microwave beeped and I eagerly removed the bottle, handing it to her. The crying immediately ceased as she brought the bottle to her lips, drinking the formula. This is gonna be a long ass week.

India
This is gonna be a long ass week. I miss my baby so much and I just dropped her off. Imagine what it's gonna be like when the number increases to 2 weeks. I don't think I'll be able to take it.

"Baby, cheer up. It's only been 24 hours." Jay encased me in his arm as we lied under the warm covers of our queen sized mattress. I snuggled up against his chest, sighing heavily.

"I know but there's still a whole 144 to go." I whined and sat up, slumping my head against my knuckles.

"Who's counting? At least now," I felt shuffling from behind me as Jay crept up to my neck, moving my hair to the side. "We can have a little 'us' time." He trailed kisses from my neck down to my back, causing me to bite my lip in response to the sexual stimulus being sent to my body.

****
He didn't waste any time removing my clothing from my body, reminding me much of the side traveling permanent scar that used to haunt me when acknowledged. I was comfortable in my own skin now, but I probably wouldn't have been if it weren't for Chris. Stop thinking about him, India. Right.

Jay flipped the two of us over, hovering over me with my back against the headboard. He roughly pulled my legs, closing the distance between us two. A smirk was painted on his lips as he positioned himself at my entrance. He moved swiftly, grabbing hold of my legs and sliding himself into me. It had been a while since I've had sex, so it kind of hurt. Luckily, he was hard, but not too big so I wouldn't be in any excruciating pain. He moved in and out of me slowly, taking in consideration the fact that I gave birth to a child and I was quite tight. Once my body relaxed and he was free to move, he picked up pace. I let my moans run free, considering there weren't child ears to protect in the house. Jay was feeding into the energy I was giving, allowing me to score a few groans from his end.

We continued to do what lovers do, and I was enjoying every second of it. It was when I felt my climax build up that I began to get nervous. I've never done this with him before and I wasn't keeping track of time. Is he about to? Am I too early? Stop overthinking, let it happen.

"What's my name?" He grabbed a tight hold on my waist and slammed himself into me, causing the depth of my pleasure to increase.

"S-Slow down." I said in an airy voice, struggling to catch my breath. He did as I said, which kind of disappointed me. I brushed it off as I felt myself about to reach.

"Fuck, Chris!" I blurted out. Shit.