the sorting ~ part two~

Percy's POV

Leo, piper and hazel were already sorted. I was thinking about what house I'd be in.

''PERCY JACKSON!''

I pushed the doors open and walked down to where Minnie was standing. I sat on the stool. suddenly there was a voice In my head.

''good, you're not like the last one!''

''oh, you mean Leo.''

''that's his name. tell him he needs to shut up for me OK?''

'' uh, sure.''

''OK, let's get started. hm, not very smart-''

''what do you mean I'm not smart? I'm smarter then ath- I shouldn't finish that sentence.''

''-but very brave so, GRIFFINDORE!''

I ran to then table Leo was at and sat next to him.

''the hat said for you to shut up.'' I told him.

''oh, you mean Leroy! he doesn't like me.''

''the hat has a name?'' Hermione asked.

''ya, I asked him his name and he said it was Leroy.''

''interesting.''

''JASON GRACE,'' I heard Minnie call

''time for superman!'' I said.

Jason's POV

I was glad it was time for me to get sorted. everyone said that I would probably be in griffindore. and guess what, they were right.

once I heard my name being called I burst through the door and walked over to where Minnie was. I sat down on the stool. she was about to put the hat on my head when it screamed,

''GRIFFINDORE! IT MUST BE GRIFFINDORE! 100% GRIFFINDORE! AGAIN GRIFFINDORE,''

''OK, that was easy.'' I said as I sat down by marina, who was across from Percy and Leo.

''never had that happen before.'' harry muttered.

''what's wrong with you? think we're evil or something?'' Leo asked.

''maybe'' Ron said.

Franks POV

my name was called blablabla. I don't wanna describe it all but the hat hates me, and I'm in Hufflepuff. let's just say I got some very ugly comments from Draco Malfoy.

Annabeth's pov

finally! my name was called! I walked in and sat on the stool. she put the hat on my head. it was talking to me.

''you are very wise but yet still brave.''

''um, thanks?''

''I'll put you in GRIFFINDORE!''

I sat next to Percy.

''glad we're together wise girl.''

''forever and ever seaweed brain.''

then, albus, can we just call him alby. anyways, alby stood up and said,

''welcome back to Hogwarts everyone! we welcome the new students with happiness and hospitality. let us begin the feast,''

suddenly, there was a ton of food on the tables. the worst part? the fish was in front of Percy.

''I am not eating that! if you'll excuse me I'll go throw up.''

he ran towards the bathroom clutching his mouth.

''what's wrong with sea food?'' Ron asked.

''let's just say he considers them as family.'' I said and we all laughed.

when dinner was over, alby said,

''if the exchange students would follow me please.''

so we got up and followed him. Percy was still in the bathroom throwing up so Jason went in and got him.

we followed alby to a statue of an eagle. he said something like ''wacko yacko and dot.'' but I'm not totally sure. the eagle moved to reveal a stair case.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

here is the rest of the sorting. I'll try to update soon.

merlin: are we going to play truth or dare?

me: let's ask the fans. I they want you guys to then sure! so people comment if you want them too!